How And Why

It's been a week and I haven't seen mom lately, she goes out and night and doesn't show up till morning. She comes home drunk and then starts acting strangely.

I was in my bedroom on my bed staring at the ceiling when suddenly dad barge in with my brothers and a few people I didn't know.

"Hazel, mom got in a car accident" dad said and I quickly got up and grabbed my phone and coat as we ran downstairs.

"Where shall I sit" Henry asked and I snapped "sit wherever the fuck you want dude" he ran to dad's car and sat, while me, Joshua and someone i didn't notice sat in the car.

"Hazel?" The person asked and I looked towards the mirror to find...kai?? What the hell was he doing here. "What" I said furiously.

"Nothing, focus" he turned his head and I speeded a little. We reached to the hospital I saw dad and a few other people going in so I rushed to them.

"Who are you" the nurse asked me and the boys "im hazel" I said and looked for dad "family name and why your here" she asked and I grabbed her by the collar and said "listen up or, first I own this place and second I'm your biggest nightmare so you best let me in or I beat the fuck outta ya" she whimpered as I let go of her and she ran away.

"That was harsh" kai said and Joshua ran to dad, "let me tell you what's harsh, first someone barging into your room and telling your mother is in the hospital, second me having the worst day of my life and third, oh don't even get me started" I angrily pushed him and went inside.

Dad and Henry were sitting on the chair, Henry crying his eyes out and dad patting his back and telling him that 'Mom's strong' and 'she got this, don't worry' while I was walking left to right.

The doctor came from the operation room and looked sorry. "Miss Benevo, I'm sorry to say your mother is in a coma and since she isn't well we can't do any surgerys that she was suppose to have, she must wake up or she might die cause her heart beat is getting slower" the doctor said and turned his head so he couldn't look at us.

"No no no" I slowly started to Lower my self, my hand tangled in my hair and my eyes slowly started to close as I tried my best not to cry.

"Im sorry Hazel" kai came beside me and hugged me, I heard dad crying. "Hazel hunny, go home and eat, you haven't eaten in days" my dad came and put his hand under my chin and made me look up at him.

"Please hunny" I nodded and hugged him before I got up and I was about to walk but I stumbled upon my shoes and hit the ground hard.

"Hazel are u ok" damein came yo me and helped me up. "Son, take her with u and keep her safe" someone said to kai and he nodded and then grabbed me by the waist and put me on his shoulder.

"I promised I'll make sure she reaches home safely" kai said and was about to walk off but dad stopped him "take the others except dame and josh" kai nodded and we all left.

We reached home and everyone went their separate ways. I went to my room and put some bold makeup and wore a black tight dress with some long heels. I went down and went to my car and Drove of to the club. I need to calm down.

I was in the club, drunk when I said kai dancing with some girls and I felt pain in my heart. Wait no I don't like him. I think he saw me cause he came up to me and said "you shouldn't be here" he sounded concerned.

"Who cares" I drunk from my glass and finished the drink. I went to the dance floor and saw kai following me.

"Hazel" I turned and slipped on something, I closed my eyes to fell the ground but I didn't instead I felt hard abs. I looked up to see kai, my hands on his chest and his hands around my waist.

"I'll drive you home" he was about to let me go but I pulled him and kissed him, to my utter surprise he kisses me back.

"Im sorry, I'm just fucked up" I laughed bitterly. Kai nodded and the next thing I knew was kai whispering something and then everything went black.

I woke up and felt a pair of arms around me, I instantly knew it was kai since I saw the tattoo on his hands. I remembered what happened last night.

I kissed him in the club and he kisses me back and then when we got home I kissed him again and we both went in my room and I pushed him to the couch and kissed him but this time he didn't kiss me back. Instead he said "your drunk Hazel,sleep" after that he turned me around and spoke "goodnight" he kissed my forehead and then I fell asleep.

What the fuc- my phone rang and I looked to see who called. "Hazel omg I thought something happened to you are you ok" dad was basically yelling and I said "im fine, how's mom" dad went silent and I felt sick.

"Shes-shes dead, i-i called you at night but you didn't pick up and- and I just-" he broke down in tears. I could hear him. I felt my heart drop in my stomach.

"No, no,no,no" I cried and then felt a pair of arms around me. "Its ok, shh" kai wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his shirt. "I've never cried in front of anyone, it's embarrassing" I said through my sobs.

"Its not bad to cry, I think it makes the person stronger" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Im sorry, i got your shirt dirty" I laughed plus cried. "Its ok" he held me close until I stopped. This reminded me of a memory.

"Kids come downstairs"mom yelled from the kitchen, while I was leaving my room I tripped on something and fell and bruised my elbow.

Kai came running to me with a bandage with hello kitty on it, he put it on the bruise and smiled.

"Haz, you look ugly" kai said with a weird smile on his face "im pretty" I pouted "pretty cute" he laughed  and ran across the garden with me behind  him.

"They'll be such a cute couple" mom and auntie 'awwed' while my brothers faked gagging and the dad's where practical telling the moms to shut up with their eyes, while me, I was blushing hard, I always liked him. "We'd make a great couple sunshine" he whispered

I'm pretty sure I still like him, we used to he good friends because of Joshua and hunter. We used to hang out and stuff like bestfriends but It all changed when his older brother died. He became cold. He acted like he didn't know me at school which Hurt me because he basically lives here....in Joshua's room.

"Flashbacks" how the hell did he know. I slowly nodded and got up, we went to the car and drove to the hospital.

I cried for hours and hours but I couldn't accept it. I love Mom.

Hey everyone!

I'm not really sure if you can do surgerys when your in a coma but you probably can or can't, but I have no idea.

Anyways I thought of making Hazel's mother die in a few more chapters but I guess I couldn't wait.

But anyways I hope you enjoyed, if you did please vote and comment.