Bored? Not Anymore!

H a z e l

I was punching the punching bag, my knuckles bleeding and bruised. Eric came near me and picked me up with my hands trapped inside his. "Stop" he whispered in my ear, softly.

"PUT ME DOWN UOU FILTY RAT" I yelled and tried to move but I was too weak to try anymore, he put me down, turned me and then picked me up in the same way.

We were walking to my room, I think, as we we were passing I saw kai making out with a completely different person. I grabbed Eric's face with my hands and kissed him, on the lips.

Eric stopped and looked at me with wide eyes, I motioned him to see kai with my eyes and when he did see kai hus eyes turned raging red. Eric kissed me hard, I snaked my hands around his neck pulling him closer.

I saw from the corner of my eye that kai was starting daggers at us. Eric started to walk towards my room, as soon as we reached he put me down and broke the kiss.

"Nice job" he said and sat on the bed as I sat down beside him, confused I asked "what" before he could say anything a girl came in my room almost yelling.

"Babe WTF" she yelled and before she could come I got up and pushed her and then locked the door. "Care to explain" he nodded and patted on the bed.

"She's my gf....or was, we made a dare and ofc she cheated, so she deserved it" he looked proud and his face showed 'please don't ask me questions' I understood him and we started to talk. Soon after Eric left to meet his brother(not marc).

I was laying on my bed which felt very comfortable for the first time in ages. Someone knocked on the door and before I could respond kai came in, "knock before you come in" I said in my cold voice.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to talk but instead I felt a dip and hands around me, pulling me closer. Kai put his face in my neck, I could feel him breathing in the scent.

I was caught off gaurd when kai kissed my collarbone and then sucked, I tried my best not to moan, but it was getting harder. "Kai, leave me please" I begged him to let me go but instead he sucked in. My breathing was getting faster and faster.

"Kaii~" I moaned and he hummed then started to suck again. "Fuck" I whispered, I was about to push him off but he pinned my hands above my head. "Don't. Move" he spoke in the most sexy voice and went back to... wait guess
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YES, you got it
Sucking. I put my legs around his waist which was very thin. I pulled him closer and then grabbed his hand with mine still stuck, I grabbed his other hand and pinned it and then flipped us so I was on top off him.

I was about to kiss him but Marc barged in and I fell off the bed onto the floor. "Fuck you kai" I muttered and marc just went from above me, without stepping on me ofc, he pushed Kai off and he landed on his butt. Marc sat on the bed and snuggled into my black blanket which was very furry.

"Movie night haz" he patted on the side of the bed and then smiled. Lately he's been very kind, he's usually the asshole but I'm happy to see this side. I smiled and kai left my room with a smirk.

I went to the bathroom and looked like a mosquito bit me to death, I quickly put some makeup on. I went out and sat beside Marc and ate popcorn.

Hello everyone!!

Sorry for the late chapter, I was really busy these days and sorry for the short chapter.

I hope you enjoyed, if you did please vote, share and comment. Love you Gems!! 💞