Awwww!!

H a z e l

We stopped at a mall to buy some clothes since we were dripping.

(What I got)

(Just without the hat)

Kai and I quickly sat in the car after the payment, kai started to drive at a very fast speed. We reached Rachel's house and were greeted by her and se. We talked for a while with different people when Rachels mom walked in. She knew me very well, she came and greeted me and then saw kai.

"Hello baby" she said in a sweet voice and hugged kai. "You both would make a great couple one day, I'm telling you and after all I'm always right" Aunty said proudly and I blushed like  crazy, Rachel pulled me away and into the bathroom.

"What happened" she looked nervous and i could hear her heartbeat So I grabbed me shoulder and said "what's up" she took a moment and said "improposingtoSerena" Just as she finished she put her hand on her mouth. I was so excited but just then the Door flew open and Gia came in. Rachels Ex.

"Babe" she clinged on her like a pregnant snake. Rachel somehow convinced her to get out, me and Rachel went out to.

I saw Serena talking to kimmy Rachels mom and Rachels sister-in-law. She saw me and waved at me to come but I didn't.

We went out to the garden, I saw kai talking to Vince and some other boys. He smiled at me. Me and Rachel walked to the centre, gathering everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone, thank u for coming. I today want to make a very special announcement....." she walked over to Serena and went down!!!

"I fell in love with you the first time I saw you, you are perfect and amazing. I'm really happy that you gave us a chance and took care of me when I was sick and in my worst moods and cases. God! Your amazing, and I can't thank you enough for all the 'wakening up at 3am to calm me down when I had panic attack'. Thank you for giving me love and support. I live for you and I will always live for you. I love you......"

Everyone were in tears by now including kai and ofc Serena. "I want to live for the rest of my life with you, grow old with you and die with you..so......Will u marry me?" Serena screamed in excitement. "A hundred times yess!" Rachel picked her up and kissed her.

Aww

Hey guys!!
Sorry for the late upload, these days in a little caught up in homework since I had a fever, and I'm so happy that Fake nerd has reached 800 reads, 200 more to go!
I love you guyss!!

But anyways, have fun reading. Vote,share and comment. See you gems later!💞