Sadd

H a ze l

I was in the car, wearing a long black dress with Jamin sleeping on my lap. He was wearing a black suit and white shirt with black trousers and a bow. Kai was driving, he was wearing a black suit, black shirt,white tie and black trousers with black shoes.

We were all devastated about everything. It was Mom's death anniversary.

It's the day.

I couldn't help her.

I'm such a bad daughter.

All the thoughts in my head took control. Kai held my hand tightly, as he drove. I tried my best not to cry.

We reached the cemetery. We all got out and I saw mom. I ran towards her body and fell down. The others stayed back, Jamin came to me and he pit his hand on my shoulder.

I held his hand as I cried. Kai came to me and pulled me and Jamin into a hug. "Don't cry" he somehow picked us both up and went to the side.

Jamin went to Serena and she picked him up. I wasn't worried because she was there. Kai hugged me and I cried into his chest. Josh and dame came and hugged me, soon Henry joined.

We had a big family hug, me, dad, dame, josh, and Henry. We all smiled and dad said "now lets not cry, mama doesn't want to see us cry now does she?" We all laughed a bit and nodded. 

The rest was boring. Rude but UK. It was staring to get late. Everyone went to a restaurant dad owned. Only me and kai.

He said "you know, your the strongest woman I've met until now, lost you mother. I can't even imagine " he held my hand and I kept my head on his shoulder. "Thanks" I muttered and then Kai got up and gave me his hand and told me. "We still have sometime, I'll take u sonewhere" I nodded and followed him as he blindfold me.

"Where are we going?he laughed and kept his hand on my thigh and said "surprise" I chuckled. After sometime we reached and he got me out and took off my blindfold.

"What the fuck!!!"

Vote,share and comment.
Love you.