TF did you say

H a z e l

I was at the warehouse/hotel with Sam. We went into the gym to see a crowd talking. Sam cleared his throat that got everyones attention.
"Good morning kids, today we'll be recruiting a few of you an- Why are you here" I cut Sam and went to a boy no a man.

"I've seen you, you have kids and a wife, why are you willing to die?" I asked him, he has 6 kids, 2 older daughters and 4 brothers. "They died" I nodded and went back.
"So their will be tasks and missions for you to do to prove yourself to the Leader" Sam finished his sentence and then suddenly a boy said in a loud voice "why shall we do that" he said with sass.

I went to him and grabbed him by the throat, "listen up, if any of you talk without raising your hand I will kill you, I repeat Kill u" I said that and left the boy cause I heard a kids voice. Shit .

"Jamin what are you doing here, take him away" the nanny came and took him before he could say anything.

"So the first task is shooting, second task aiming, third task fighting, forth task pain. Any questions....great no one" a boy raised his hand but soon after he heard Sam he put it down.

"Lets get shooting, You girl your 1st" a girl with a pixie hair came and grabbed the gun. I heard Jamins voice and my heart dropped. I ran towards him and yelled the girl to stop. "Jamin, room now" I said in a clear way and he ran away crying.

"What's your name girl" she turned to me and smiled then said "ray" the crowd started to laugh. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" she smiled brighter than ever and focused.

I soon left to get Jamin, "im sorry baby" he pouted and I ram towards him and picked him up, he put his tiny hands around my neck and put his head in my neck.

I started to walk towards the car, I placed Jamin on the car seat which was black, I think Jamin is like me, once we went shopping to buy clothes for jamin he picked everything in black, I was honestly shocked.

Jamin slept as I was still trying not to fall asleep, my phone started to ring and I looked to see the ID, it was Serena so I picked up.

"Omg you won't believe it" she said happyly

"Wassup" she started crying and I was confused.

"Im going to Rachels house" she said excitingly, Rachel is her gfs name.

"Cool, tell me how it went" she hummed and hung up after telling me too come at Rachels house. I drove home and went to father and he picked Jamin up and kissed him while I went to my room.

Serena told me to wear something beautiful for some reason. I changed into this:

I went out to see kai getting out of his room and his eyes locked with mine, I remembered that Rachel and kai are good friends

I went out to see kai getting out of his room and his eyes locked with mine, I remembered that Rachel and kai are good friends. He scanned my body from head to toe and then walked away.

I was about to sit in my car when kai pulled me and then said "lets go together" I wanted to refuse but something in me told me not to, I nodded and sat. We didn't talk about That day, which was a relief.

"So...." he spoke out of the blue, I looked at him and made a 'what' look and then he parked on the side of the road and leaned in and smirked "I know you enjoyed That day" he came closer, a inch and we'd kiss. "Can you like move, your in my personal bubble" he didn't move, "but you liked it that day" his smirk was killing Me.

Suddenly he pulled himself to sit back and I could finally breath, he started to drive again and I turned my head to look outside to see a car which I saw a while ago. I looked at the car number from the mirror. 785. Shit.

I turned to see kai looking tense and his eyes scanning the area. He grabbed the steering wheel tight and one of his hands went to my thighs, griping them tightly.

"who the hell would be following us" I asked kai as he just looked at me as i got my gun out and put my upper body on the window and started to shoot their tires and then they started to shoot me and buy was their aim horrible, suddenly kai pulled me by my waist and put me above his lap and just then the window shattered, I looked at kai, he looked calm and then someone started to shoot us again so I sat on kai's lap, I wrapped my legs around his waist and then broke the other window and started to shoot who was shooting us and then my eyes went at kai who was looking at me and also holding me tightly like I'd fly off.

I pressed the button to open the sunroof, I kept my legs on kai's thighs and pulled myself up, one of kais hand was around my waist and one hand on the wheel. I grabbed my knife which was in my hair, I know worst place.

I aimed at one of the men and threw it towards their car, the glass shattered and it hit the guy with a big ass gun. I lowered myself down and took kais face in my hands which made him look at me. "What do we do" I asked him and he put the car on auto pilot and said "jump into the sea" I looked at him shocked.

He gave me a small smirk and pushed me up and then came up, they started to shoot again. Kai grabbed my hand and stood up, the car soon shifted to the left side of the road, bringing us closer to the water.
"Jump" kai said and jumped with me.

As soon as the cold water hit me I tried to open my eyes, I couldn't tho.

I was dancing on the bridge, on a platform, at the edge, people shouting around me and whispering but tge only thing in my mind was 'how can I die'.

It started to rain, I slipped and fell into the water. I didn't even try to swin up, save myself, why? Because my parents abandoned me. Life sucks.

Just as my eyes closed, I felt a pair of hands. I was soon bought up to the ground with doctors, nurses and ambulance around me.....and a boy.

"Are you ok" a middle aged woman asked me and coming near Me and with her was a boy.

I snapped out if my horrible flashbacks as I felt a pair of hands around me. I tried to open my eyes, to see who it is.

"Hazel" I heard kai's voice, he was shaking me, my eyes shit open as soon as I heard gun shots. I looked at kai and then held his hand. "Do you know them" I spoke in a very low and tired voice. He hesitantly nodded a yes.

"Why do u have a gun Btw" he asked me as I got up and started to walk towards a shop near by, kai caught up with me and pulled me by my arm making me trip and land in his arms.

"What" I angrily said as I pushed him and started to walk towards the car, yes the car I know you all might be thinking how? Well I put a tracker on kai's neck while I was shooting them and the tracker is connected to the car so the car will find us. Pretty cool right? I know, I did it.

I sat in the car and sighed.........
This is gonna be a long day............

Hey guys!!
I'm sorry for not uploading for a long time, I was really tired to write. I hope you enjoyed, if you did vote,share and comment. Love ya!!💞💓