Happy Birthday To Me

H a z e l

Its my birthday today. Its been a months since mom passed away. I'm still hurt and can't accept it. Kai now usual stays here. Dad said it's fine and he could stay for as long.

"Happy birthday" kai came in and hugged me, my father and brothers were out to see moms grave but I couldn't pull myself together so I stayed with kai.

"Thanks" I sadly smiled "lets go out" he said clearly trying to cheer me up. "I've had a rough day and honestly i think I would like to drink and cuddle someone" I turned off the lights and heard a the door shut.

I felt my bed dip and then a pair of hands around me. "I'm here" he cuddled me and so did I, "mmh, your warm" I felt sleepy as he kept patting my back and then he sang a song. His voice is perfect.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURLL" Serena came in with the others with hundreds of gifts. I giggled "thank you" I got out of kai's arms and hugged them.

"Open the gifts" Daniel said and sat on the bed with the others. Adele gave me her gift. "OMG OMGGG YOU GOT ME A DOG" I yelled and hugged her tightly.

"Your welcome" she laughed and hugged me back. Serena gave me her gift for me. "Awe you have these pictures" I smiled at a big ass frame with photos of me and Serena, one if them was when she slept at my house and dad clicked a pic, my legs were on hers and her hand around my neck.

"You look funny" Caden said and pointed at the picture of the sleepover. "Shut up, your jealous that I have a perfect bestfriend and you dont" I smirked seeing him frown "go off bestfriend" Serena wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Here" Daniel gave me his gift and I opened it. "Holyy shit" he got me 2 Justin bieber tickets with a ticket to South Korea. "How'd you know about the Korea part, I mean I talk about Justin bieber like a lot but I never talked about this" I asked confused and he looked down.

"I read your dairy" my smile dropped "w-what did you see" I said and he smirked "nothing important" the others gasped and understood. "But why 2" I asked in confusion "go with Kai or Serena or anyone" I looked at adele and she looked scared.

"No Hazel, nah uh" we both haven't been hanging out lately cause of her family problems so I thought this would be a good idea. "Whyy" I pouted and she smiled "you know why" I nodded, she had a surgery in a few days and she didn't tell anyone about it. She's actually........pregnant.

I know it's crazy, but she always wanted to have kids and I totally supported her. "Here" caden gave me his gift and their it was, sliver daggers. I looked around to see that kai was not here I sighed and put it in my locker inside my closet. "Thanks bro, I needed them" I hugged him.

"You'll get your gift in a few days" adele smiled and I knew what she meant. "I'll happily wait" kai came in my room and sat beside me.

"Happy birthday" he handed me a box with red wrapping paper and a picture of me and kai when we were younger. "Thanks" I opened the box to see a cute pendant and a sliver necklace. The pendant had my name written on it with a sun on it and under that was written 'sunshine' I smiled and hugged him.

Serena stole it from me and gasped, "how cute" she smirked and after a while of their teasing we chatted and they left. "Hey, uh I have something" I gave him a box and he looked confused.