I Didn't think about that

H a z e l

I was in my room, today Jamin is with dame so im sitting in a oversized hoddie and shorts with a popcorn bucket with some alcohol. It's 5:23 rn so I'm watching Netflix. I played Vincenzo, a kdrama.

I was on the 3 episode when Serena barged in my room and fell on the ground. I looked at her and got up to help her.

"Im doomed" she said as her voice cracked. Is she on her period?
"My periods" I looked at her confused cause I didn't know what she wanted.

She pointed to her jeans and that when I spotted blood. "Dang" I muttered and then I heard a knock on the door, Serena looked at me, panicking. "C-coming" Serena ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I opened the door to see Daniel. "Serena here" some people think that Daniel here likes Serena but the truth is...he's gay. "She's.....taking a shower, ya" I said and rubbed the back of my neck. He hesitantly nodded and told me Serena's date came.

Serena came out and cried on my shoulder. "Im in pain" she said and chocked on air. "Do you mean emotional or - OH My - Thats alot more of blood" I tried to calm her but the bitch won't shut up.

I gave her the stuff needed and told her to change but she said she didn't have anything else to wear so I gave her my best outfit.

She wore a red tight dress with long red boots and a red purse. She kissed my cheek and ran outside.

I chuckled at her behiveor and went out to the balcony cause it was raining. I smiled and raised my hand to feel the rain drops on my hand.

I ran downstairs and outside without an umbrella or anything. I played in the rain and then my brothers came out and as usuall we got dirty playing in the mud like kids.

After sometime dad came and told us to go in or we would catch a cold, as I was passing kai's room I heard moans. I felt goosebumps on my skin as I opened the door, not much but just to get a peek. I saw kai above a girl and making out with her and the girl moaning loudly.

'Girl, get out, don't interfere when someone is having s*x'

I left and ran to my room like a girl whose being chased by 10 dogs. I when to my room and locked it. I went to take a shower.

I came out and dressed into a grey sports bra with grey shorts and a grey jacket. I Sat on my swing which was in my room for the time being.

I sat on it and played Vincenzo again. I heard knock after knock and then shouting.

"Hazel open the door" Hunter yelled like a mad boy he is.

"Hazel, are you ok" damein asked in a calm voice as usual.

"ARE YOU OK, DID YOU GET A FEVER OR COLD, LET ME IN" josh yelled and then Dante mumbled a 'yes' I heard that cause it was loud enough.

"OPEN THE DOOR OR IM GONNA BREAK IT" omg, I quickly opened the door and jumped on him. "Ouch" he said cause we both were on the ground. "JACKSON, MY BABY" he greeted me and smile.

Jackson is my bestest bestfriend. "When did you come" I got up and offered him a hand but instead of getting him he pulled me down and hugged me.

"Today" he grinned and then we both got up and I was about to take him in my room when I bumped into kais hard Rock chest. "Sorry" I didn't even look up and dragged Jackson to my room.

We both cuddled and watched spiderman no way home, it was not my idea, he loves marvel and I don't, why cause I find it dumb. "That was great" Jackson said and elbowed my arm and then when he saw I was almost asleep he left.

After sometime I woke up with a stomach ache and then realized I didn't eat, as I was about to open the door I saw kai standing there. I pushed him and walked away.

I was grabbing am egg when someone pinned me, I looked up to see kai. "Why are you ignoring me" he asked with a death stare and a hurt look. I just shrugged and went to cook.

"Stop ignoring me hazel" he said and came near me and put his head on My shoulder and snaked his hand around my waist pulling me closer. My breathing slowed and I could feel his breathing.

"L-leave me" I stuttered and that was the worst. "No, not until you tell me why ur ignoring me" I sighed and turned around.

"Im not ignoring u, I'm just.....tired of everything and everybody" his eyes softened and he hugged me, his face buried inside my neck.

"Its just heartbreaking that the person I've been hanging out with is ignoring me" he looked sad and broken. "Idc" I left without eating anything.

I slammed my room shut, I flopped on my bed, my head on my pillow as I screamed. I was crying by now.

I soon fell asleep.

Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed, if you did please vote, share and comment.