Truth Told

Hazel

It was a Saturday morning, the day was off to a good start. I don't know what happened yesterday but all I know is that Kai helped me go to my room. I was sitting on the chair drinking coffee like usual, and as I was scrolling through my phone on Instagram, I came across a picture. It was of me and Damien sitting on a swing.

I was about to get up when suddenly my phone beeped, I checked to see who it was and saw a call from...Dad? I went aside and picked up, " Hello Dad-" I said as he cut me off "Hey hunny, I want you and your brothers to be at the Hotel, I will send you all the locations, and timing. Make sure to be there" he cut the call before I could say anything.

I walked out to the garden and the swing. I sat on the swing and admired the view. By the time I was done, it was already 3:30. Jesus I spent so much time here. I got up and left, I went inside the house and saw my brothers there.

We had to leave for the hotel, so I quickly changed and came down. I was wearing a black and purple cardigan with blue ripped jeans and black boots.

We all took out own cars except Henry, he went with Josh. As soon as we started driving we had two cars behind us full of our bodyguards. Two were in the front, then Damien's car, and then two more cars, then Joshua's, and then two in front of mine, and then two in front of Hunter's, and then at the end two.

As soon as we all reached the hotel and the doorman came and opened all our doors. I thanked him and he smiled at me. He then led all of us to the top floor, which was a VIP area and only my father could access it.

Josh waved over to Dad and said "Father what is it, why did you call us here?" My father replied in a very firm voice, "It's time you kids know the truth" At this point, he could see the shock on our faces.

"What truth?" I asked and sat down on the sofa while he got himself a glass and poured vodka. He took a sip and sighed.

"Okay!" he said and got up and smiled. Father came in the middle and spoke again.

"So...I know u guys might be wondering why I and your mother separated you since you all were young, today I'm going to tell you why. So by now if you don't know why we send you to these places which were not even related to anyone was....."

"This will be kind of hard to take in kids but the truth is that I'm not your father. You all are my elder brother's kids. The only reason we sent you guys to different places was that all of us were in grave danger and we were being attacked by our rivals and then right after we defeated them we found out that your mother is pregnant with twins aka Hazel and Hunter. Months passed by and your mother finally gave birth to  beautiful kids but right after that, a few hours later she died. We were all devastated and especially your father, he then decided against sending all of you kids to our most trusted friends in different parts of the world, and then after a while, you kids left you father asked me to never tell you, you kids anything about him. He asked me to be your parent so of course u agreed since I loved my brother deeply and also since he was my only family left."

"Day and night we fought side by side but then one day, it all changed when we defeated one of our biggest rivals instead of happy we were all depressed and sad as your father passed away. So that's when we decided that from now on, you'll be our kids and not my elder brother's"

After he finished it felt like there was a glass that kept breaking and the more you step on it the more you bleed. It's worse than watching 'The Nun' all alone at night, nothing could compare to this. My heart was beating fast and I could see tears running down everyone's faces including our father- uncle.