ITS A......BOYY

H a z e l

I was sitting on the chair beside adele's mom,dad and sister who had about 6 kids including one I her stomach. We were all freaking out, the doctor came in and out but told us nothing except 'pray' which was sus if you ask me.

After 1 more hour the doctor came out with a little blood in his hands. My heart dropped. Shit, no.

"Im....sorry to say but adele is dead"  Adele's parents started to cry and her sister comforting them. "Im so sorry" I hugged them and the doctor said "but the kid is alive" well that was a relief.

"Whose gonna take care of the baby" uncle said while sobbing. "I wish I could but I cant, 7 kids is to much" her sister said with a broken voice. "I will" I spoke and they turned to me.

"How" aunty asked and I said "I won't adopt her or him but I'll take care of her untill she's 13 or 10 an- and then I'll take care of her" sia said,yes her name is sia. We all nodded and then the doctor showed us the baby.

It was a boy. Yay

"What are you gonna name him" aunty asked me "what do u want to name him" they just shook their heads and said 'they don't know'.

"Benjamin" me and sia said together and smiled. I took him home with me. When I entered all of them were sitting....I'm not joking ALL of them, kai and his brothers, my brothers, father and kais parents and my friends except kais sister she shifted to Rome for study.

"YOUR PREGNANT, I MEAN YOU WERE.....HOLY FUCK AND WHO THE FUCK IS THE FATHER, BITCH IM GONNA KILL HIM.....OR HER" Dame and jayden screamed at me, ya even jay want like my brother.

"Guys, it's not my....Child, he's a-adeles" I said and a tear slipped my eyes and they all looked shocked. I told them everything and what happened, they were all devastated.

"So....you'll take care of him" I nodded "I know you probably hate me or think im crazy but I'm 19 and I can take care of a kid plus I always wanted kids" dad sighed

"We don't hate you, we were shocked, but it's so early so take care of kids an- dad, this is the last thing from adele I want yo keep him, I won't treat him like my child and plus he would be taken away when he's 13 or 10 so chill" after convincing they all allowed and kais parents said they would stay to help and dad didn't mind.

"What's his name" kai asked and I smiled and looked at the baby sleeping in my arms. "Benjamin" they all smiled and then helped me to my room.

Kais mom took Benjamin and told she'd take care of him, and we made a routine, one day the baby sleeps in aunty's and uncles room one day in mine and now kais and so on.

"I can't believe she's dead" I cuddled kai and he hugged me. "Its ok" I cried and cried until my eyes became heavy, I tried to move but kai's grip on me was to tight but not enough to hurt me. "Don't. Move" he said and we fell asleep.

I woke up in kais warm arms. I got up and did my routine and then did some exercise. Afted I changed into a yellow sweater and blue jeans, I grabbed my bag and checked the time, it was 5:59. Perfect.

I woke kai up and he as usual told me to 'fuck off' but I didn't and grabbed his hands, but he pulled me and my back hit his chest and his hands snaked around my waist and started to circle with his thumb. I was biting my lip.