Awww!! (2)

H a z e l

We were sitting around the table, Rachels older sister came and sat beside kai, she was flirting with him. Ugh! "Soo.....Serena" Rachels older brother spoke "have you two had seeee-" he was cut off by his wife Hitting him. Everyone started to tease her and all when Rachels mom walked in and everyonewent silent, "Stop making her angry, when shes pregnant" I spat out the water and so did Rachel. We both gave her a questionable look.

"What?"

"The!"

"Fuck!" The triplets said

"How" Kimberly said(David's wife)

"Better question, when?" David asked(Rachels older brother)

"I knew it!!" Gia screamed

"Are you cheating on me" Rachel looked hurt

"You didn't have sex yet?" Kai straight away asked

"You didn't tell me!!?!?!?!?!?" I yelled

"Guys I'm not pregnant" she said the word 'pregnant' in a whisper, "then who is?!" Rachel asked angrily. "Kimberly is!" Serena put her hands on her mouth and gasped. "Suprise" David waved his hand up in the air.

"Ohh so im gonna be an aunt again"! Rachel said happily. We all ate chatting away when everyone went silent and Serenas phone rang.

I saw the id and whistled, she picked up. "What" Serena said angrily, he only used her for her body to be honest. "I want you" I heard Sergio moan. "Wow" I whispered. Rachel took Serenas phone and spoke "If you call my gf,wait no fiance again, I'll come to your house and cut your dick off, get it?!" Rachel cut the call and gave the phone back to Serena.

I started to feel sick so I excused myself, kai drove us home. I went to my room and change into a baggy black tshirt and blue sweatpants.

I lay down on my bed, it starts to rain and god! The sound it makes is calming. I was drifting to sleep every now and then but a knock on the door woke me up.

Kai popped his head and said, "how are u, Serena told me your not feeling well. Everyone has gone outside to eat woth Jamin." His fingers traced the door and just as he was about to close it, I let myself cry.

Kai looked worried and came over and hugged me. "I miss her, I miss mom" I cried louder and louder each time. Kai held me in his arms until we both fell asleep, in each other's arms.

In the morning I woke up around 7, I looked at kai and saw him sleeping. I kept admiring his face, his black hair that almost covered his blue eyes, his lips were red as a cherry. I got up and went to the shower and did my business. I changed into  this:

I went down and straight into jamins room to see him playing and watching TV

I went down and straight into jamins room to see him playing and watching TV. "Hi baby" I went and hugged him, he turned back and kissed my nose, "hello mama" I picked him up and took him downstairs.

"Did you brush your teeth" he nodded his head and said "Nana helped me" Ms. Maria has worked for us since Henry was born and she's really trustworthy. "My boy, you're learning English very fast" I said happily, he is a very smart kid for his age, even the doctors said so.
We went downstairs to the kitchen

I put him down and turned on some songs, he loves to dance. I started to make eggs, French toast,Fruit salad and I gave a pop tart to Jamin. "Nooo, can we go to Starbusks" I smiled and bend down to his height, "Sure, but not now ok first everyone will eat and then" he nodded and started to dance while I giggled.

Dad came down and ran towards Jamin, picked him up and swung him around. Dame,Uncle and aunty,All kais brothers and my. They sat down and started to eat. And their mouths dropped when they had the first bite. "Omg this is so good!" Everyone praised me, kai came and sat beside me.

We all talked and talked untill Jamin poked my nose and said "Starbucks" I sighed and spoke "Lil bud its winter" he made a pout face and my heart melted. "Fine" he sm8led and jumped and went running with his baby feet to his room with Ms.Maria ofc.

I excused myself and went in my room. I grabbed my coat and did my hair. (Just pretend the hair colour is black)

I went downstairs to see kai playing with Jamin

I went downstairs to see kai playing with Jamin. I took my car keys and my purse and made my way towards kai and Jamin. "Im coming too" they both pushed me out of the house and into my car.

I sat on the driver seat and kai sat on the passenger seat with Jamin in his hands. Kai turned on the songs.

If reached Starbucks and went to order. I ordered a Cold Brew Black, Jamin order as usual was Iced White Chocolate Mocha and kai ordered a iced latte. Our orders came and we left.

Omg finally gems!!
Ahh, I finished one chapter in like I think a whole month.
What's your favorite drink from Starbucks, do tell cause im bored having my fav!
I love you gems😘💞