Happy Or Sad???

H a z e l

I woke up to see kai's beautiful face. I realized how close our lips were, I snapped out of my thoughts when kai opened his eyes. I slowly got up but failed and fell back in his arms. "My leg" I groaned and tried to get up but failed again.

Kai chuckled a bit before helping me up, he held me by my waist and then suddenly he grabbed my legs. I felt like Serena, why? Well cause I look like a bride whose husband is talking her in the car or somewhere.

I kept staring at him when he suddenly put me down and said "my younger sister is coming back so I'll go pick her up" I nodded and sat OK my bed. Sulking.

I went to the bathroom and did my business and came out. I went to the closet and wore grey shorts and grey hoddie and kept my hair open. I went down to see "ELLA" she saw me and ran towards me shouting "HAZEL" I caught her in my arms and hugged her tightly. "I missed you kiddo" I patted her head.

"So sad I'll be staying till lunchtime" she said in disappointment, "why bubs" we all sat down and she spoke "cause im going to Paris" I smiled and spoke "cool" she looked sad but we cheered her up.

We talked until Jamin came and said "mama" to me and "papa" to kai. Ella turned to us and said "i knew it! Hahaha" she laughed and laughed. "I KNEW YOU GUYS FUCKE- LANGUAGE" aunty said in a strictly voice.

We dropped her at the airport and all that. I was about to close my eyes when my phone rang, I picked up and it was a man, in a panicking voice he said "hello" he had a deep voice and then he said "Yhis must be Hazel" I sat up straight and responded "yes, why" what I heard made me drop my phone.

I ran downstairs to see everyone running here and there and panicking."G-Guys" they all looked at me and I saw aunty crying, I dropped a bomb shell.

"Ella she's......."

Hey gems!
I just wanna say that I'm so grateful to all of you for 1k, I'm so happy and I love you guys so much!!!!
Thank you so much for all of this, I hope you all are having a good day.
Have a great day/night!!
Happy reading.