Blood

"Will what happened baby" he was sobbing and hugging me. "T-they bullied me" when he said that my blood was boiling with anger, I got up and told Emma his maid to take care of him while I do some....work.

I reached to my office and went in the black room,I saw 4 people tied up. "Hey bitches" I said as I grabbed a knife and played with it,I sat on a chair.

I threw my knife at the red haired boy and it landed on his stomach, then I took another one and threw it at a blonde hair boy, they both cried in pain and one of them tried to take the knife out as it started to bleed more, but before that I stood up and stabbed his hands.

I got some acid and poured it in a girl's eye, she yelled and shouted God this is the best music in the world. I went to the black hair boy and grabbed his throat choking him.

"Don't ever touch will or the consequences will be worst then this" he nodded his slowly since I was choking him, I let go and grabbed some daggers.

"I haven't practiced my aims for a while" I said as I threw 2 and it hit the girl's chest and neck, then I put the rest down and said "now I'm gonna let one of you live and if you tell the cops or anyone...I'm gonna come for your life" I said with a smirk, they all nodded their heads.

I took my gun out and pointed at the girl and said "Bye see you in hell" I shot her eyes, then I went near her and took the knife out and stabbed it harder.

I stood up and went to the blonde one and leaned down so I was near his face and whispered "I'll kill you later...its gonna be better and painful" I got up and shot the other 2 boys in the head and eyes.

"Lads take their body's and sell the organs" I said coldly as they took their bodies out of the room. I took some acid and made him open his mouth and put in. He cried alot and shouted, God he's so loud.

I got some more acid and poured it in his eyes and mouth and said "such a good boy" I then made him stand up and one of my men grabbed him as I started to punch him.

"Don't"

**PUNCH**

"Ever"

**PUNCH**

"Touch"

**PUNCH**

"My"

**PUNCH**

"Friends"

**PUNCH**

He fell on the ground and I grabbed his collar and said "look at me" he looked at me lifelessly I grabbed my knife and stabbed him, probably his heart.

I got up and told the gaurds to clean up, I went in my room, I went to the bathroomand took a shower. I got out and changed into black shorts and a hoddie. I grabbed some wipes and grabbed my knife as u started to clean them.

"Hi babygirl" Leona one of my bestfriend came in and handed me a box "what is this"i asked in confusion she smile and said" happy Haona day" I smile and hugged her and opened it.

An: I'm sorry im not good at making ship names.

"Omg you found them" she nodded and took her hand out and said "where my gift" I smiled and ram yo my closetand took out a box and gave it to her.

She opened and her eyes widen. "Omg you got them all for me" she said as she hugged me, I bought her some clothes and a concert ticket, she's a big fan of Justin bieber. She ran downstairs shouting as I chuckled.

I went down and went to my car. I started to drive.

I reached home and ran to my room, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I came out and changed into blue shorts and white shirt.

I went to bed and soon fell asleep.

Hey guys!!

I love you, But if you enjoyed it vote,share, and comment. I love u 💓 💗 💛 💖 bye guys.