Tough day

I felt a someone's presence beside me so I slowly grabbed my dagger under the pillow and slowly opened my left eye to see a dark shadow with a cloak.

I gripped on my dagger as tight as I could and the shadow came closer to me.

I went to the other side and stood up then came near the shadow Without the shadow knowing I grabbed his hand and slipped my leg  beside his and knocked him down and took my dagger from my pocket.

"Who are u" I  had my dagger on their neck, he chuckled darkly "u don't need to know" his voice was deep and cold.

I felt a pair of hands grabbing mine, his warm hands met my cold ones.

He Suddenly stood up and pulled me near him and after that I could see darkness taking over me.

*****************

"Hazel.......Hazel........HAZEL" I jump up sweating like crazy I turned to see my dagger but it wasn't there.

It was my fav dagger,I looked under my pillow and still no sign of my dagger. "What are u looking for hunny"mother spoke with a gentle and soft voice.

"Uhh nothing" I was still trying to find my dagger "Hazel why are u sweating" Damein asked me with a worried expression.

"Bad dream"they all nodded and left,was it all a dream or am I going crazy.

I went to my bathroom and did my routine and changed into this:

Just then I heard a knock"come in"i yelled as the door opened showing Henry "come down for breakfast there is someone dad wants u too meet

Just then I heard a knock"come in"i yelled as the door opened showing Henry "come down for breakfast there is someone dad wants u too meet....and also we're going to the paintball place" I nodded and followed him down.

"Ahh Hazel.....this is John and Peters"i nodded and sat beside Damein and started to eat.

Everyone was talking with eachother as I kept on listening to my father,John and Peter.

"Sì, ho sentito che le sue spedizioni sono state rubate" my father spoke almost whispering, are they talking about me.

(Ya I heard that her shipments were stolen)

An=If I'm wrong sorry

"Tu che hai tanto coraggio da rubare la spedizione delle regine della mafia" Peter whispered

(Ya who has that much bravery to steal the mafia queens shipment)

"inoltre ho sentito che ha distrutto un boss mafioso" my dad whispered again

(Also i heard she destroyed a mafia boss)

"what I do know is she could end a fucking nation If she wanted to" John whispered with a smile.

"A nation?. Ha,you idiot she could end NATIONS if she felt like it" Peter whispered yelled.

I leaned back in my chair smirking