NEW LIFE

H a z e l

Finally, I'm here, this place is beautiful, I went to a coffee shop and went to order.

"Hi ma'am, how may I help you," the boy asked he had red hair, brown eyes and probably is 5'5

"Hi...can I get...Uhh Ice tea" he nodded his head and looked at me and smiled "total is 5 dollars"

I gave the money and sat on the chair waiting for someone when a lady came and gave me my iced tea.

"Hazel hi" Lila spoke and hugged me and sat in front of me.

"How are you?" I randomly asked and she looked at me and smirked "nothing much, why" she said with a smirk, she had blonde hair, black eyes, and rosy pink lips. She cleared her throat and looked at me.

"So.. let's take about business," I said with no emotion and a blank stare, she smiled at me.

"The money had been stolen by the Reapers, they had a spy on the ship, and they also took the shipments..." I nodded and looked at her for more information

She sighed and then started again "they also killed all of the men on the ship........saying by 1 who survived is that the mafia king was on there." I smirked and dialed a number on my phone.

"Hello" Jason spoke in a sleepy voice, I just rolled my eyes" I need info on who was on the ship, everyone of them" I heard a hmm in response so I cut the call.

"I have to go, Lila, I'll see u later," I asked as I shook her hand and she nodded a yes, I turned to leave but she called me "Hazel.....be careful this place is not safe, this is the mafia King's turf"

I smiled at her and left leaving her dumbfounded, I took my car and started to drive.

*****************

●At Hazel's house●

I knocked on the door but nobody opened it so I twisted the door knob and it was open what kinda mafia is my dad.

I heard faint noises so I went there and saw my whole family so I went in and all eyes were on me...which I hated.

"Hazel," my father said looking at me so I smiled at him politely "father"

I was then tackled on the ground with my twin hugged me like if he let go I would die, we soon got up and all of my brothers came near and hugged me.

"You've grown so much haz" Damien came and hugged me and kissed my forehead

"Ya, she grew too old" Henry came near me and hugged me after that I hit his head as he rubbed it

Joshua came and hugged me and then my father came

"U have my eyes" he chuckle a little and then hugged me

My mother came and hugged me then she went into the kitchen and brought a cake.

I looked at my brothers and their eyes were shining, we all cut the cake and kept chatting.

I checked my watch and saw the time "guys I'm gonna go sleep" I spoke without looking at them but I heard hmm from that I'm thought it's my father.

My room

I sat on the bed and then I heard a knock "come in" I shouted and saw my twin "how do you like ur new room" he asked me and sat beside me.

"Is so fucking plain and...boring" I said putting my head on his shoulder he also put his head above my head "no swearing haz" he muttered

"I missed you" A tear slipped from his eyes and to my hand "same"

I smiled but a tear fell on my cheeks, one by one all of them. We eventually fell asleep on my bed hugging each other and our tears dried, it felt like forever I just had to hug him so tightly that he was my life.

*********

•Next day•

I woke up and saw Hunter beside me sleeping peacefully I kissed him on the forehead and went to the bathroom to do my routine.

I came out all dressed to leave when I saw Hunter looking at me tiredly and then fell back on the bed.

"U can sleep OK I'm going" I spoke in a soft voice and he just nodded a yes and fell asleep.

I went down and saw my brothers and parents eating so I went to them and sat beside Joshua.

"Moring haz" Damien suddenly spoke with a smile, I smiled back and started to eat.

I got a text from her so I looked at it and saw they arrive and will start going to school Tomorrow.

"Uh, guys...I got to go, bye" I left without them even saying anything.

I sat in my car and drove away to the warehouse.

**************

"Queen..ur here" 1 of my best fighter Sam, "ya, call a meeting at my hotel" I coldly said and left for my office.

I was in my office working when someone came in but I kept on writing when I heard a familiar voice so I looked up.

"Moring Hazel" Nina came and sat on the chair and looked at me. I gave her a 'WTF'look and then she spoke again "let's go we are getting late for the meetings" I nodded and left with her.

We sat in the car and drove off to the hotel.

"I missed you" Nina suddenly spoke in a broken voice and looked at me as I just nodded.

I and Nina used to be great friends when we were in school, but she betrayed me so she got some consequences and that is joining my mafia.

"I'm sorry...for what I did, I never let u finish.....so tomorrow after the meeting come with me and explain" she nodded and closed her eyes.

After a while of driving we reached and went in the elevator to the meeting room.

"Ma'am ID," the bodyguard said looking at us so I took my ID and showed him and so Nina he moved from the door.

As we walked in all eyes were on me when someone spoke "who is she Nina" he was probably in his 16s and Nina was about to speak but I did before her "Hazel" I coldly looked at the boy and his mouth dropped.

"So ur the 'Satan'...I thought I would be a boy.....no offense" I rolled my eyes and started the meeting.

"Alright off to work" I left since I was tired and sleepy so I drove home.

***********

I reached home and saw a note from my...mother so I opened it.

Dear Hazel

We are out for some work, ur brothers will arrive at probably 3 am so please sleep and eat. Food in the refrigerator. The keys are under the mat, have fun, and Be safe.

Love Mom

I slightly smiled and then picked up the key and open the door.

I straight went to my room and flopped on my bed. I tried not to fall asleep since I have loads of nightmares.

I soon fell asleep

Hi!!

Hope u enjoy