Happy Birthday Benjamin

H a z e l

Its been a year since everything, mammas death, adele's death. The happy thing is Jamin is turning onee.
I'm going to his room with the boys.

"Hi baby" I went to the crib and picked him up. He rubbed his eyes with his tiny hands. Cute.

"Happy birthday jamin" I smiled and showed him to the boys. "Happy birthday kiddo" Dame said and kissed his forehead. "Thunk yow" he said in his sleepy voice.

"WOO-HOO it's the birthday boyy" Serena came in and kissed his nose. Since all of this my friends live here, they go once in a while at their house and their parents are fine with them living here and so Is dad.

Good thing our house is big. Jamin giggled at Serena's baby behavior. "It Me barthdaw" he said and the others yelled in which led him to crying.

I calmed him down and we went down. "Hello baby" dad came and picked Jamin from me and then held him high up and then made him come down like a plane. "Hi grundpapa" ya he learned to talk a little.

He calls the girls mama or moma, he calls the boys appa or paps and he calls me bubs which I found cute. I'm so proud of him, he's quite smart, he learned the alphabets and he knows all of our names. Pretty smart.

"Today grandpapa will give you a shower, let's go" dad ran upstairs with him up in the air. I chuckled and we all went to out room to take a shower and all.

After everything, we made a cake for him and then he opened the presents. Its currently 6:47 and we're going to dinner.
I went in my room and took a quick shower.

I changed into this;

I went down to see my baby, kai,my friends and brothers

I went down to see my baby, kai,my friends and brothers. Kai was wearing black jeans and golden tucked in shirt. The theme was golden or yellow and black. My baby was wearing black shorts and a golden shirt with a cute black and golden bow.

Serena was wearing a black skirt and yellow top. Daniel was wearing full black. Caden was wearing black jeans and tshirtand yellow jacket and Jason was wearing yellow shorts and black tshirt.

We all decided that kai would drive one car, dame would drive one and dad would drive one.

Jayden, Dante, kai,me, Jamin,Serena,hunter. In one car.

Josh,dame,Henry,auntie,caden,Daniel. In one. Dad and uncle in one.

I sat beside kai with Jamin on my lap, behind us was hunter and jayden behind them was Dante and Serena.

"Boo....boo" the whole car was filled with Jamin giggles. He kept giggling and kai kept on looking at me every 5 to 10 seconds.

We reached after dad and uncle, we went in and the receptionist kept glaring at me with a disgusted face. Kai took my hand and her glaring were hard.