Dance competition

Hey guys!!

Check the dance above if u want, also if you don't like it then take any you like.Have fun. Bye

"Ok guys, let's win this" I said as hugged both of them "we got this" Jase said and I nodded. We went on stage and started dancing.

We were done,people were clapping and whistling. "We did great guys" rose said hugging me, I saw from the other side kai glaring at rose's and Jase but when he saw me his eyes softened. God I could drown in those eyes....wait what am I saying he's a brat.

**********************

"The winner is.....drum roll please......THE RAVENS" Omg we won, we are THE RAVENS. "Woo-hoo let's go" rose shouted as we took the award, i saw kai and his goons were raging mad and could kill us.

"Alrighty thank you so much for coming kids and parents have a great day, bye" the principal said and left the stage. We all bowed and left too.

"Lets go party guys" Jase shouted and rose nodded "uhh I can't its my brother's birthday so.....ya sorry, Monday I'm free" I said sadly but instead of them feeling bad they hugged me and left to get the bus.

I went in my car and started to drive home. "Hazel" Hunter shouted as he rushed to me Woahh who is he" I asked looking at a boy with curly brown hair and he was Hella tall.

"Oh right he is my best friend" the boy came running and stopped when we saw me, staring straight into my eyes "im......I'm Alan" I was lost in his eyes until Hunter cleared his throat "ah sorry im going out bye bro" I rushed to my car and left with out their response.

I then closed my eyes for atleast for 5 seconds when my phone started to ring so I picked it up without looking at the ID caller

"What" I felt annoyed and angry from the day

Soft sobs were heard "dove" he said as his sobs got louder

'He only call me whe-'

I sit up straight all of my tiredness and annoyance gone. I started to drive

"Breath darling,I'm coming ur going to be okay, just breath"

I heard a conformation in form of a hum when I was near the road

"I love you....... so so much" I said while speeding through the road running 6 red lights

"I will be there in five minutes,When I come there can I count on u too open the door" I tried as much as could to distract him

He hummed again

I smiled "okay,i love you......" I say again making sure it's not that bad

But at the same time knowing it never gets easier and never "not bad"

After a while of silence he finally spoke his raw,quivering and broke voice.

"I love you too dove"

I smiled at myself and looking at my phone,speeding through the road as I got closer and closer.

"Im almost there darling.....I'm coming Willie" I said assuming flooring the gas peddle and running a few more red lights.

Will is one of my cute childish friend best friend I may add. I reached his house and rang the door bell like crazy. "Will love open the door it's me" I said In a gentle voice. He opened the door and jumped on me sobbing.

Hey guys

I'm sorry for the late upload 😅 I had lots of work lately, I will post often tho.

Also please tell me if you have any povs for me to write.

I hope you enjoyed it vote,share, and comment. I love u 💓 💗 💛 💖 bye guys.