Fun day

□ At the Mall

"Ok kids we are here" Father shouted so we all could hear.

"Lets make a team, parents in one, and Henry, Hazel, Cole, Mal, Jose, Ive are team 1,  then we have Me, Camila, Santiago, Cataline, hunter, Carmen are team 2, and Josh, Noah, Daniela, Hugo, Kevin, Ivor are team 3" damein said and we all nodded

" But we should get a leader" noah spoke and josh said " team 1 leader haz, team 2 Cataline and team 3 noah"  we all nodded and left

**************

□ at home□

"IM SO TIRED " damein said and putting me down,yes i had him giving me a piggy back ride "hey im not heavy" i said with a pout  and then he came beside me and said "not u the shopping bags" i nodded and then went to the room

"Alright now go and keep your things then do whatever you want" mother left to go to the kitchen.
We all went to our rooms.

I changed and was sitting in my  swing in my balcony but then my phone rang and i the id of the caller was...my mom i picked up and she said to change into something fancy and come down, i agreed and went to the bathroom and changed into this:

my mom i picked up and she said to change into something fancy and come down, i agreed and went to the bathroom and changed into this:

I went down to see no one I guess they are sleeping or playing. "Hazel let's go dear" my mother pulled me towards the car where my father was sitting.

"Where are we going" I shouted at them. "  ........Hazel we are meeting a friend,they want you" they want me wth I'm not a toy.

I sat in the car with my mother and father as they kept on talking about business and stuff while i was playing my favourite songs and signing.

"Lets go hunny" i nodded and went out of the car and then looked up and saw the most beautiful skyscraper in the world, we then went in and into the restaurant there.

"Ahh Vicente"a elderly man hugged my father and a woman hugged my mother "its so good to meet you, ahh u must be Hazel nice too meet you dear" she came near me and hugged me and i smiled at her and then she said "im Faye this is my son Edwin and my husband Edward" she said with a big smile and i then spoke " nice too meet u all" Edwin looked at me and then back to his mother.

"Well lets sit down,shall we" Edward said and we all went and sat down

"How about you both go out to the top and talk hm" faye said and we both nodded and left

"So haz, can i call u that" i nodded as we went to the elevator and stood there until i broke the silence "how old are u" he looked at me and so did i he had jet black hair covering his eyes but i could see those dark grey eyes and his pink lips.

"Im 18,i'll turn 19 in 1 month what about u" we went out of the elevator and to the roof of the skyscraper and sat down "18,i'll turn 19 next month" i said and smiled looking at the stars and talking. Hes actually not that bad.

We went down after sometime and sat with our parents and started talking then suddenly Edward looked at me and everyone stopped what they were doing and i looked down in embarrassment

"So....haz......we actually wanted you to go to my school, before u say anything listen....so their are lots of bullies and edwin here is not telling us who are the bullies so.......we were thinking that u act to be a fake nerd and find out who are the bullies......plz" he sighed and his wife kissed him and then looked at me and i nodded my head and then edwin spoke" well congratulations its hard to get in uk"he said and my mother hugged me and said "thank you sugarplum"

I left for home making an excuse that im not feeling OK, and tried to call damein to pick me up but he was busy with work probs so i called ade and asked her but she said that all of them are at Serena's house and then they'll go to the race, so i had no choice but to take the bus.

"Hey listen i can drop u off,if u want" he said while running his hands though his hair i smiled at him a nodded.

"OMG IS THIS UR BLOODY CAR" i went to his car and and looked at it and turned around "how the actual fuck do u have this car, its not even been selling actual some ppl know about the car and sone dont because its not launched yet" i asked curiously and then he just sat in the car and so did i.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fine i'll tell you if " he smirked and stopped aside and looked at me then spoke again "kiss me" he came near me and i didn't move a bit instead i grabbed his perfect jaw and held it closer "its fine keep it to yourself" and then let go

"My brother gave it to me" i nodded,after a while we reached at Serena's house i thanked him and went i turned around to go in.

"oh wait btw dad told me to tell you this so ur starting from Monday" i nodded and staying to walk again when u heard him saying "this girl is amazing" as i smiled and he left.

I rang the door bell and ade opened it and hugged me and then grabbed my hand and went to the Serena.

"OMG HI BITCH" se shouted as she came and hugged me i looked around  "the boys" i asked them both as they both sat beside me "well they went out sonewhere" ade said se went to the other couch and sat texting someone i went near her and saw the text

"OMG UR TEXTING SERGIO" i took her phone and then threw it

"I hope u know sister's before misters " I sat beside ade now

"Bros befor hoes" she continued

"Bellas before fellas"

"YES BITCHES IK,I WONT DO THAT TO U BOTH" she came and hugged us and then went to her phone

"Anyways i need to go home, i wont join the race tdy" ade came and whispered "im so happy for u" then she let go and winked at me before going.

I waved her a goodbye and left to go home since I was tired.