chapter 11 ~ burden

A/N!!! ~ Violence, strong language, and mentions of gore and murder.
—————————————————————————

It was 11:58 and nobody was here yet. I was starting to feel nervous until I heard a car pull up. It was Jeremy. He'd gone and picked everyone up. Typical Jeremy stuff.

They all brought me into a group hug, before coming to gather in the living room. "So, who's ass needs to be beat?" Jennie asked. We all giggled. Our fireball.

"It's Fazbear's. William opened a new location."

"Wait a damn minute? You mean to tell me that's why Michael stormed out on you? When I get my hands on that bitch of a man I'll-"

"It's fine Jennie. He was scared, and he's scared for me. It's my own fault for breaking my promise to him."

"So...wait. What do we have to do with Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and William Afton?" Jeremy asked, looking at Masaki's confused face.

"I need your help. I can't go into this place alone. I won't be able to fight William off alone if he's there. Which, given it's William Afton, I'm sure he will be."

"Isn't William Afton that child murderer you told us about? Why can't we just slit his throat and call it a day?" Masaki chimed in.

"If only it was that simple. If he feels in danger, he'll just send his animatronics after us. I'm sure he has a way to control those things. If he sends all 4 after us at once, we'll all die if we don't escape."

"So then it's a stealth mission?" Masaki concluded.

"Pretty much. I've spoken with Henry, and he's helped come up with a plan for us. I'm going to go over it with everyone tonight. Tomorrow will be D-Day. We will end the terror of William Afton tomorrow night. Fazbear entertainment will lose it's leader. People will finally be able to rest in peace."

"So what's the plan Y/N! Lay it on us!" Masaki exclaimed. He was clearly eager to help out.

"Yes, but I also want to know the specifics. There could potentially be some things we need to work out together before going into this tomorrow." Jeremy deducted. He was usually a jokey guy, but he always had this intelligent side to him.

"Let's beat his ass Y/N. Not just for you, but for all the shit we went through because of him. This isn't just your fight Y/N, this is mine too. This is all of our fight. Not just for the hell he put us through, but the hell we've been helping you fight as your friends. We'll conquer it with you." Jennie hugged me.

They were all in. I was starting to feel somewhat excited. Would we really be able to end all of this in the span of one night? Of course we could. The plan was near flawless, thanks to Henry.

"Here's the plan. We each have 4 different roles to play here, but we need to understand that not getting caught is the most ideal play-out here."

"We're ready Y/N. We've got your back!" Masaki seemed almost excited for this. It showed me how much he cared, despite his constant teasing.

"Jennie. You'll be keeping an eye out for William. Take a knife or two with you. If you see him, don't act. We're here to gather evidence, not kill. Only stab him if he spots you. Remember to be as quiet as possible." I stress the quiet part. If any of us were to kill him, his many defenders would be able to pay off judges, I was sure of it.

"I'll be on the watch! Though, it would be fun to gut him." Jennie giggled.

"Jeremy, you'll be doing what you can to immobilize the animatronics. You'll need to do what you can to rid them of any bolts they need to move. If you can do that, we've already won. This is probably the most dangerous job, but you're the most level headed person here. If you object I'd understand." All it would take was for William to spot us, activate the animatronics and we'd lose Jeremy. That thought made me sick.