chapter 30 ~ siren

A/N!!! ~ Kidnapping, violence, mentions of SA, abuse.
—————————————————————————

This chapter is told from Sakura Tenshi's POV.

I'd just gotten off the phone with Y/N. Her mom wanted to find that book? Good luck with that. I buried the book in my backyard, and decided to head to William's to avoid a potentially deadly confrontation. I knew I shouldn't walk at night, but if I took my car then she'd know Y/N told me and I don't think that would blow over very well either. I had to be smart. I took my knife William made for me just in case I needed it, and made my way over to his home. I hoped he'd put the awkwardness aside for now.

It was dark, only the street lights illuminating the sidewalk. I was going a light jogging pace. I didn't want to just take off running, I'd be out of breath if I needed to fight and that was never good. I was about 5 minutes away from William's house so I decided to speed it up, and that's when I felt eyes on me. I turned around to see someone in a black hoodie following me. I decided to walk now, I couldn't tell if the shadowy figure had seen me or not yet.

I noticed the figure start to get closer, and that's when panic set in. Who was following me, and why? It could've been just some creepy guy. I pulled out my phone and tried to subtly shoot William a text message, but just in that time I felt a rag go over my face. I tried hard not to breath, I wasn't an idiot. I knew there was chloroform on it. "I missed you sweetie." I felt the blood rush out of my body. I thought Jason moved? How did he find me? Then, I couldn't not breath anymore. I took a breath, regretting that I didn't get that text message sent.

When I woke up I was in a basement tied to a chair. That's when I saw Jason pacing around the room, when he noticed I was conscious again. "Oh perfect...let's get this started then shall we?" I saw what he held in his hands and did everything I could not to cry, but he could tell. "Is this knife...special to you?" He mocked me. I just stared at him bitterly. He didn't like that. "If it's so special, I'm sure you wouldn't mind it on your skin, right?" Tears. Tears burst out of my eyes. He couldn't. William told me...he promised....and that's when I felt the knife cut into my clothes tearing them up, before reaching my skin.

I then felt hands start to creep up my body. I was screaming, begging him to stop, but I was truly at his mercy. There was nothing I could do except cry. I would probably die down here. I'd never get to see the finished record store my friends had been working so hard on. I'd never get to see Michael and Y/N's adorable relationship continue to grow. What hurt me most, I'd never see William again. I'd never get to go get tea with him and listen to his harmonious laugh. His award-winning smile. I'd never get to feel his hugs again. We'd never get to open that new pizzeria. Most importantly, he'd never be the same again. He'd go back to killing people times one-hundred until he got caught, then he might get life in prison. I wouldn't be able to protect him from himself anymore.

Jason kept taking advantage of me. His insane laughter, and flirting that just made me want to cry harder. He'd stop, and continue over and over. I knew I'd never get out of here. I focused my attention on the knife William made for me. It was the only source of comfort I had, and somehow Jason noticed. He noticed and destroyed it in front of me. Then, the tears stopped. I felt like I couldn't cry anymore. I'd realized now just what William meant when he said he felt numb. This is what feeling numb was, and it truly did happen so abruptly. Jason continued to laugh, launching insults at me.

I noticed the basement door behind him slowly opening, a woman in sunglasses slowly coming down the stairs with...William? William, Michael and Y/N? How did they find me? Instantly tears started flowing again, and that's when William charged at Jason. He tackled him to the ground, but Jason was quick to knock him out with, I didn't even know what. Tears were blurring my vision too much at this point.