chapter 18 ~ "don't be concise mr.afton"

A/N!!!! ~ TW // Strong language, violence, forced kissing, blood.
—————————————————————————

This Chapter is told from Sakura Tenshi's POV.

Y/N would be in the hospital for two more weeks before she'd be released. That was a shame I really wanted to get all caught up with her. I want to know more than just what I'd heard in the hospital. I knew all about the important stuff, but almost all of that was done now! I wanted to hear about the little things. I took William going home as the perfect chance to do that. I needed to get caught up with him anyways, I missed him!

I ran up behind him, I knew I'd spook him. I grabbed his arm and stuck my tongue out at him, and the plan was a success! He turned to look at me, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance, not that I cared. All I did was laugh in his face. "I got youuuuu." I teased.

"Yes Sakura you got me. Can you not do that?" What a buzzkill. "Only if you promise to tell me how you've been silly! I haven't seen you in a long time, I hope you're doing well." I smiled brightly at him. It'd been so long since I'd last seen him! I always felt so happy and appreciated when he was around. He was my inspiration! Even if he did murder a few people, life gets the best of us, right? I never could blame him for what he did, I knew everything about it. If I could get my hands on his ex-wife I'd murder her, so I know how the feeling is.

"I know you're worried about the animatronics, as am I. They're done, Sakura. I'm done making them. I'm not done with Fazbear Entertainment as a whole, I want it gone." I was so puzzled. I hated this so much. "Why do you feel like throwing everything away Willy- William. Sorry." My eyes lowered to the ground. He hated it when I called him Willy, so now he might not even tell me.

He let out a heavy sigh. "It's all right this time Sakura. I've gone too far, and I've accused all the wrong people. I need Fazbear out of sight, so it's out of mind. If that requires me to lose everything I've built so be it. I want to avenge my daughter, and find peace. That's all I want anymore." Right, poor Elizabeth. I'd hoped he got that taken care of already, but it actually looked like the hunt was just beginning. I arrived at just the right time haha!

"Well I can help do that too!" I flashed a big grin. "I appreciate the offer, but no. It's too dangerous. Vanessa will fight back, she wants this hell to continue." I hated Vanessa, and she hated me. She was also so jealous of all the attention William gave me, because I was simply more talented than her! That's not my fault I went to collage for robotics and you're just the night guard.

"I'm not scared of Vanessa, if anything she should be scared of me." I pulled the pink knife I carried on me out that William designed with a smiley face with X's for eyes just for me. I never used it to kill anyone before, but I know how to use it! "I guess you can tag along, I'm on my way there now actually. I need to get some more things out of my office. I don't need any of my employees knowing I've not been coming in. Assuming Vanessa isn't running her mouth." I giggled at William's sentence. That was stupid.

"You really think Vanessa would rat you out to anyone? She's still probably holding onto hope that you'll fuck her! She can't get her way if you're in prison silly." I nudged his shoulder and laughed, earning a laugh from him too. His laugh was my favorite. It was the most contagious and sweet laugh I've ever heard in my life.

We made our way through the backdoor of his current place of showy robot creations and pizza! If you like lengthy names for things of course. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza if you don't! We went to his office with no problems at all, and he began to put some more of his belongings in his bag. We were having a whisper conversation while I helped him look for things, but I was rudely interrupted by my head being slammed into a wall. That dirty little bitch...