chapter 28 ~ hell in heaven

A/N!!! ~ TW // Violence.
—————————————————————————

Michael went to swing the bat to knock her out. He didn't feel like dealing with this just as much as I didn't. My mom predicted his movements, and ducked. In the process she got closer and tripped Michael. As hit the ground, she stomped on his back. She tied his hands behind his back, and make sure he couldn't get up anymore. She reached for her pocket, and pulled out a gun. I started to run at her, and she shot the gun just close enough to Michael to scare the hell out of me.

"Tell me where the book is, and he won't die. That's strike one. You've got four more left until I finally kill him." She pointed the gun at Michael's head. "I don't have it." She looked over at Michael and back over at me, and fired another shot closer to his head. I felt myself start to cry. I knew exactly where it was, but I couldn't sell Sakura out. I had to figure something out fast.

"Yes you do, tell me where the fucking book is honey." The rage seeped out of her words. "Mom I don't have it I swear." I cried out to her, but she didn't listen. Firing off another shot even closer. My emotions were starting to really get the best of me. I couldn't lose Michael. Everything has been so perfect. It's our future finally playing out as we planned it, our own personal heaven.

"You've got two more chances to tell me where that book is before I shoot him. I'll take away the last person who loves you, and then you'll wish you followed suit. Now, where is the book if you don't have it?" She sounded insane. The monster she accused William of being had just been her projecting. "I didn't do anything with it, I don't know!" I pleaded, although this was a half-truth. I didn't know what Sakura had done with the book, but I did know who had it. She shot another bullet that barely missed, I didn't know what to do.

"This is your last chance. Where is the book?" She said it calmly this time. I fell to my knees in tears. I had a choice to make, put the person who just saved my life in danger, or let the love of my life be killed right in front of me. I couldn't speak, I felt parallelized. "3..." She started counting down, trying to get me to crack. "2..." I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, all I could do was cry. "1..." This was it. I heard the gun click. My crying got even louder, knowing what was about to happen.

That's when I felt metal push into my head. "If you won't talk, maybe he will." I opened my eyes to see she was holding the gun to my head now. "So Michael, do you know where the book is?" I was terrified. I couldn't leave him behind. Now he was a weeping mess, but he spoke. "Sakura has it." Dammit Michael...

She removed the gun from my head, and casually walked out of the front door as if nothing had happened. Michael ran to lock the door, as I ran back into our room to call Sakura. She needed to take that book and get out of her house. If my mom knew where I lived, I was certain she'd know where Sakura lived too. I was mentally begging the universe for her to answer her phone, and I was so thankfully to whoever was out there that made it happen.

"Why are you calling me so late at night, Y/N? I need my beauty sleep!" She whined. "Take your book and leave. My mom is coming over there with a gun." As I was on the phone, Michael hurried his way into bed, pulling me over close to him as I rested my head on his shoulder. We were both going to be extremely clingy for a while, that's for sure.

"Where am I supposed to even go? I doubt William will let me stay over there." I sighed, I swear to God if he didn't, he'd deal with me. "Just go, I'll make sure he lets you." I tried my best to reassure her, but I was still so shaken up from what had just happened. "I'll text you when and if I get inside. Thanks for the warning." She hung up.

As soon as she hung up, Michael turned to face me and pulled me into his chest. His arms wrapped around my waist, as he tightened his hold on me. I rested my head on his chest, as I began to notice him crying. I did what I could to comfort him, but I ended up crying too. We held each other, thankfully we both got out of that alive. We savored each others embrace, realizing this danger caused by Fazbear's was most likely far from over.

We'd basically cried ourselves to sleep, but at least we had each other. I'd just hoped the same for William. If something happened to Sakura, I knew he'd go right back to murdering people as his release. After what felt like forever, I finally drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, Michael was awake but clearly stilling clinging to me as if I would be abducted by aliens if he let go. We got out of bed, getting ready to start the day. Refusing to leave each others side for more than five minutes. We made coffee, heading towards the couch. We both agreed we'd be staying home today. We needed this time with each other after nearly, you know, dying the night before.

That's when I remembered I hadn't checked to see if Sakura got to William's house. I didn't have a text from her, so I tired calling her. The phone rang and rang, but there was no answer. Worry started to set in, but I figured I'd give William a call. He answered quickly. "What do you need?" He asked. "Is Sakura over there?" I questioned. Please say yes. "Uhhh, no? Why?" My heart sank.

"William, she was heading over to your house last night. My mom nearly killed Michael and I last night, then she went to Sakura's house to find the book." I felt absolutely sick to my stomach. The other side of the phone was dead silent. I could sense his anger, as I could hear his breathing growing louder. I was worried about what words would leave his mouth next. However, what came out next, was something I never could've anticipated.

"I know it wasn't your mother, I saw her this morning while going out to get some tea from that shop again. I've got a hunch that her ex has something to do with this." He sighed. "I thought Jason moved out of town?" I was so confused. "He moved back recently, he spotted me in a store a few days ago. I'm sure he knew he could find Sakura since he'd found me." There's no telling what that guy might do for payback.

"Any idea where he might be?" Hoping for one positive answer to come out of this phone call. "I've got someone I know who saw him go into some house, about 15 minutes away from mine. She'll hopefully be up to help. You might remember her." I sat and pondered who else I hadn't seen in a while. William could read my confusion over the phone.

"Miya, do you remember her?" I audibly gasped. I thought she died, at least, that's what the note she left behind for Henry and I said. I guess that was her way of escaping.

—————————————————————————

A/N ~ New characters alert! Also, sorry to like, you know, put Sakura in danger again. AngstFendi is back hehe. I hope you're all enjoying! :)