coldblood {iiii}

I thought you were gone, but now you're returning. My mind feels as if it's nothing quite less than annoying. Confusion takes over and my head spins. Did you throw all of our memories in the bin? Seriously, how could you just walk out and leave? Was I just another story for you to weave? Did you really think you could walk out and walk right back in like that? Yuck. Still, when I'm in your company my heart beats fast and my face starts blushing. Fuck. I might as well just send you flowers and make excuses to talk to you for hours. I want you to talk and get me all caught up. I still haven't changed, I try to ask and my throat forms a lump.

I wish I wasn't so shy, especially with the one who I used to always want to stay near. I still remember that night we stared at the stars by the peer. I know you think it's cute, but I believe that's enough rhyming. This might be cheesy, but I couldn't help myself. Your return was truly perfect timing. Shoot, I did it again sorry. I'm really jumbling this now because I don't really know what to say. How would it sound to go back to that pier again and rekindle? I'd really like that, I hope you would too.

Sorry, this is starting to get too long now. I know you're probably busy and have places to be. Just, whenever you get a chance do you think you could call me? Maybe we could go grab a coffee someday soon liked we used to do? I swear I'm not evening meaning to rhyme anymore it just happens. I'll talk to you soon!

Yeah, I'll call you as soon as I can. Don't worry about all of your rhyming I appreciated the effort you took for me. I hope you can forgive me soon, but there's part of me that thinks you already have. I missed you too Mr.Teddy Bear. I hope that nickname is still okay. There's a lot to catch up on, but I can clearly see those two kids are still madly in love? When's the wedding? I'm only half-joking. Just, give me a call soon. I miss you.

Life has been calming down, which is why I came back, but I didn't expect to have to come back with such a bang. Your little friend's "protege" seems to be rather obsessed with him, don't you think? If they aren't careful we might be going to two weddings before the year ends. He's been acting strange too after-all, right? I thought so when I saw him. I'm just thankful we don't have to keep all eyes on him anymore. It was terribly stressful.

Anyways, I'll be going soon, but it's nice to hear from you. I need to buy some more clothes, and possibly change up my hair color. I was thinking blonde, what do you think? If you'd like we can go together one day, only if you're up for it. Maybe we can have dinner afterwards. Thanks for still sticking by me, even if I did fumble a bit at the end there. You're a great person Mr.Teddy Bear.

—————————————————————————

A/N ~ Interlude time! It's been a while since the last one. Any theories as to what this might all mean? I hope you're enjoying!! :)