Chapter 30

We walk through the door and back into the Key House kitchen after what feels like decades. Tyler immediately runs to my body, which is on the ground with Kinsey, Duncan, and Nina. They're all over my body, trying to clean and cover multiple bloodied wounds. I just stand there and stare at this situation.

Is this my life now? Really?

"We should get him back in his body." Nina looks up at me. "It's going to hurt though."

"That's fine." Why don't I care? Shouldn't I be scared?

She reaches for the key and pulls it out. In an instant, I'm back in my body. The pain of being stabbed all over my body starts hitting me. And it truly does hurt, but I don't care. I know what to do.

"Let's get him to the table," Duncan says and everyone gets ready to lift me.

"No." They look at me.

"We need to get these wounds cleaned up Eliot." Tyler looks at me, scared.

"I've got it." I don't know why I know this, but I just do.

I close my eyes and think about each wound. I think about the pain radiating from each. I remember the way each of them came to me. And then I imagine it all gone. I imagine my body clean. Clear of all harm. All dangers. All pain. Then I open my eyes. There's a crackle. I feel the blood spilling from all my wounds sizzle. I feel the blood in me begin to boil. Then it all stops. And there's a pop.

"What was that?" Duncan looks around.

"Shh." Kinsey, along with Tyler and Nina, stares at me as my wounds begin to heal.

My skin begins to regrow. My skin restitches itself. My cells work overtime to put my body back together. And within a minute, all that's left of the wounds my body received are now just faint scars. My body feels fine. Actually better than fine. Almost brand new.

"What the fuck?" Kinsey blurts out.

"Kinsey!" Nina looks at her and I just laugh a little.

"I'm good now." I stand up, everyone else doing so.

"How did you do that?" Tyler looks at my neck where its nails once stabbed me.

"It's my blood. I was already spilling blood. All I had to do was focus on healing. Then I did."

"How can you do that?" Nina takes a seat at the kitchen island.

"I still have no idea." I look to Tyler. "But my memories before five were all destroyed."

"How is that possible?" Kinsey gets closer.

"I don't know. It wasn't that thing though."

"We should go back in and check it out. Maybe find an answer."

"No." Tyler steps between us.

"Ty..." I touch his shoulder and just give him a look before looking to Kinsey. "Maybe in a few days. I'm a little tired."

"Yeah. Sure."

"You can take a nap in my room." He starts walking and I follow.

"Thank you." I turn back for a second to tell them all.

We make it into Tyler's room and I immediately lock the door. I turn around and see Tyler fluffing the pillows.

"Tyler." He stops and looks up at me.

"Is everything okay?" I walk up to him.

"It's perfect." I gently graze his cheeks with both of my hands. "It's absolutely perfect." I kiss him, sliding my hands through the sides of his hair.

I gently move him down and onto the bed, getting on top of him. I sit up and Tyler just smiles as I take his shirt off. I move back down and begin kissing him. I move my lips down to his cheek. Then down to his neck. I suck on his neck. I slide my hands into his, interlocking fingers. I move his hands above his head. I move down to his chest, the little bit of hair he has gently tickling my chin. My eyes peer up and see Tyler smiling, biting his lower lip. I move down his stomach until I reach his pants. I sit up just a little.

"You okay with this?"

"Yes." He's giddy and I get why.

I move back. I unbutton his pants. Then with my teeth, while looking up at Tyler looking down at me, I pull the zipper down. I stand up and pull his pants off. I then pull his boxers down and off, throwing them to the floor. I give Tyler a big smile before moving my head down.

"Oh..." Tyler moans.