001: Fashion Department (1)

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Webtoon Chapter: 4

A certain black-haired girl walked through the quiet halls, on her way towards her new classroom, the Fashion Department. It was the first day of the second semester, yet, the protagonist arrived at the school minutes after the bell rang.

The attractive girl was originally a Vocal and Dance Department student to begin with, however, her adviser encouraged her to choose a New Department to transfer into after she attempted to murder her long-time friend, Vin Jin due to the reason that he was picking on a close classmate she had, named Duke Pyeon, who was passionate when it comes on rapping and both were getting along because of their similar engrossment on creating music and music itself.

Her, attempting to murder her long time friend was pretty 'normal' that even the teachers at J high would pay no mind to it (it's not like they would show up anyway) considering that the duo- no trio, including their other friend, Mary Kim are troublesome.

It was even unsurprising how the three shameless students once attended a class last first semester after escaping from jail wherein they got arrested for drinking, being underaged at midnight and fought group of drunk middle aged men afterwards, who they befriended after they all got sober up.

However, their adviser must have gotten sick of them being a habitue of detention, resulting in her asking the ravenette to transfer departments since she was good at almost everything so every department suits her anyways. Much to Nari's dismay because she really love music.

The Vocal and Dance Department Students thought that their former classmate picked the Fashion Department because of her affection towards expensive and branded clothes. They all know that the 5'7 girl have a good fashion sense.

However, they guessed wrong. Nari simply selected the Fashion Department because it was close to her old department. So that she can easily run into the Vocal and Dance department to straggle Vin Jin to death everytime the bell rung or when she just wanted to.

The said girl was now standing infront of her new classroom, she slammed the door open spotting her new adviser, looking at her with an extremely bored look as she stared back with the same expression.

"Holy shit it's Nari!"
"Damn hot."
"Mommy step on me."
"Hey, I thought you're straight?"
"Nah."

The mention of the girl's name caught a certain Blondie's attention. He raised his head to look at the door only to be met by the sight of his long time crush standing in there causing him to blush furiously while a certain boxer did and reacted the same. The new student however stared at Nari with his mouth agape just like how all people reacted when they saw her the first time. She is abnormally beautiful (and unstable lol).

The teacher sigh as he motioned the girl to stand beside him infront of the room so that he could make another announcement then get out of the jungle they called classroom immediately.

"Everyone, from now on Nari will be joining our class."

"Yes!!"
"Fuck I'm lucky."
"I would like to thank you Lord."
"Aren't you an atheist?"
"Shut up."

Sighing, the teacher motioned her to sit beside Jay who she recognize as "the guy who Vin fought at the first day and is a lot more attractive than him".

Nari plopped down to her new seat, waving at Jay who waved back awkwardly with visible blush across his cheeks.

"Hi, I guess."