002: Fashion Department (2)

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Webtoon Chapter: 4

As the bell rung signaling that it is already lunch time, Nari ran out of the room before her admirers could even approach her. She went straight to Vocal and Dance Department then proceeded to choke the hell out of Vin making the witnesses sweat drop realizing that transferring one another to different Departments wouldn't stop the war going on between the best friends.

Meanwhile at the Cafeteria.

"Daniel, what kind of side dishes do you like?"

Zoe asked, totally clueless about the food dripping out of her tray.

'Waaah!'
'He's so freaking hot!'

The new star on the scene was crying inside in delight and is so moved that he didn't serve the others as usual making him unaware of the whispers and stares around him.

'I only have to get my own food and not serve others.'

'Floozies! Look away!'

As the girl beside him was anxious from the attention the attractive boy was receiving.

"Crazy handsome."
"Transfer?"
"They say he's in the Fashion Dept."
"He has a girlfriend?"
"Damn cool."

Whilst a group of not-so-good-looking bullies was eyeing him and is not very happy about the recognition he was receiving.

They then approached him and towered over his sitting form.

"Hey Newbie! We need to talk after lunch."

A fat bully spoke up making him cry internally due to fear.

After eating his lunch, he went in a corner outside the school where the group wanted to meet him up. Sweats rolled down from his forehead recalling how he always got beat up in a place like that all the time back in his former School.

"So your name's Daniel?"

"Um..."

'Scary! I spent all my money on this uniform'

As he was freaking out on the inside, the bully handed him a pack of cigarettes. The scene in-front of him was not exactly what he was expecting.

"Where are you from?"

"You're freaking tall."

"Ah- sweet."

"You.. hehe.. made trouble and that's why you're here, right?"

"Look at your shoulders.. you work out?"

"You must be a lady-killer."

"Hook me up sometime big guy."

The bully joked while Daniel was debating what should he do.

'If I say I can't smoke, they'll think I'm a wuss.'

As he was about to speak up, a voice cut him off.

"Can you please shut the fuck up?"

The four looked up seeing the possibly most beautiful in their school, peeking from above them.

"Hey Nari! Wanna hang out with us?"

The one with pointy chin spoke up earning a scoff from the goddess.

"Who even are you?"

The three goons blushed in embarrassment after realizing that the pretty girl have no idea who they were. They weren't that special anyway.