007: Get-Together (1)

[⚠️] Contains strong languages, manipulation, underage drinking, pedophilia, and mention of the word "blood"

Webtoon Chapter: 10, 11

The School day resumed ordinarily with Nari minding her own business by doodling random animals and foods on her notebook and her seatmate casually glancing towards her and her artwork.

'Cute.'

As she was about to draw a pig, the familiar voice of Daniel who was surrounded by Zack's goons captured the attention that was once on a piece of paper.

"What? A get-together?"

"Yep.. It is the start of a new semester."

"We're having a get-together today."

"You should join."

"Friends should get acquainted."

The word 'friends' that is used on the sentence was what caught Daniel's interest as he started imagining his life with his new friends, their true motives getting unseen by him.

'You guys! You're good guys after all!'

"Come!"

"See ya at 7"

"You can come right?"

The goons started sweating furiously waiting for the male's response.

'So today it is!! Maybe we can take some sticker photos too'

"Okay, I can hang out for a couple hours"

Of course Daniel being Daniel agreed with moved expression evident on his face thinking about having pics to stick on his phone, unaware about the little celebration the three was doing infront of him.

The conversation piqued the teenage girl's interest knowing what kind of get-together they do. The image of alcohol along with side dishes made her drool.

"Can I come?"

The four including Daniel himself faced Nari amidst surprise.

The shock look on their faces was replaced with a grin, rapidly allowing the female to take part in their get-together. The smile on Daniel's face widen.

'Quality time with friends and my crush. Nice.'

Nari could swear she caught a sight of a rainbow above Daniel's head but shrugged it off reasoning that she was probably high by thinking about booze.

'Ah it's been a while since I last drank. Can't wait.'

Unbeknownst to them, a definite bob haired girl was eavesdropping to their discussion, planning to use the get-together to get close with both Daniel and Nari for her personal pursuit.