Christmas Special: DG's Christmas Concert

[⚠️] Contains strong language

req: whyamistillalive0303

Event: Certain trespassers celebrating Christmas with the owner of the said place, albeit not within the place itself.
ㅤㅤ

With a struggle as her hands are fully occupied with grocery bags, Nari scanned her biometrics on the door to enter. However, she abruptly halted in the doorway as Santa tell me (explicit version) blasted from within her penthouse, the music could be heard clearly now that she had opened the door.

The passcode of her place was known only to Mary and Vin, who both departed to Cheonliang as to why Nari was left in a state of confusion.

With a weary step, she entered her abode. The first thing that caught her eye was Gun, lounging on the couch, cross-legged and sipping from her wine glass.

"What the fuck are you doing- hey, are those my bunny slippers??"

"Honey, you're home!" another voice joined in.

Suddenly, Goo emerged from behind the Christmas tree, seemingly decorating it. His excitement was palpable as he sprinted towards Nari, stopping in front of her to press a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"Let me help."

"Thank god, you're not useless at all." she muttered, allowing Goo to take the bags off her already numb arm.

The sudden emergence of an additional person only caused Nari's confusion to intensify. She furrowed her brow as Crystal poked her head out of the kitchen, waving at her with a shy smile using her oven mitt-clad hand.

"Hi?"

With Goo left to the struggle behind her, the place owner proceeded towards Crystal's location. Each step that she took brought her closer to the delectable aroma that was emanating from Crystal's baked sweets.

"You're baking?"

"Try it!"

The female dropped her oven mitt, freeing up her hands to offer Nari a piece of a gingerbread man cookie to indulge. Nari accepted the sweet treat, taking a bite of the tasty concoction that the Choi held before savoring the delicious flavor that permeated in her mouth.

"It's good." Nari commented, nodding in approval which widened Crystal's smile.

"Hey, give me some too!" Goo demanded while placing the groceries on the counter.

Without hesitation, Nari swiftly took the partially bitten cookie from Crystal's hold, immediately launching it in Goo's direction. Goo caught the cookie with his mouth, mimicking the technique of a well-trained dog.

"Want some too, Gun?" Crystal took a peak in the living room, offering the other male some of the baked goods she prepared.

"I'm fine." he responded, accompanied by him casually sipping his grape juice disguised as wine.

"Self-proclaimed alcoholic prick."