Upcoming Lookism Books

데인ㅤ〔  📌  〕ㅤ 외모지상주의

No words can truly capture the
depth of the love I have for you,
for words are merely a meager
attempt to express it, whilst my
love is a force that will never
cease to exist.

01. To all the boys I loved before
Various (Jaewon High boys) x OC

Synopsis:
As if the already chaotic environment of Jaewon High School wasn't enough, the creation of an anonymous page created even more commotion, causing a chain reaction of events in the campus. Even more drama ensued when a student behind the alias of Dusk, disclosed her hidden romantic feelings towards the boys she loved before.

02. Puzzle
Eli Jang x OC

Synopsis:
They were equivalent to puzzle pieces fitting together seamlessly; however, their strong emotional connection carved another piece, a fruit of their love, who joined the Hostel in facing their arduous journeys that come with love and heartbreaks.

03. Face Claim
Daniel Park x OC

Synopsis:
As the appeal of online dating grows, so too does the list of teenagers who partake in it, which includes Daniel. After discovering that his online girlfriend, who he had been with for a year, used a schoolmate of theirs as her face claim, he was faced with a conundrum as the image of the female has already been imprinted in his mind as the woman he loves.

04. Rent a Boyfriend
Johan Seong x OC

Synopsis:
Although content with her status as a single woman, unexpected hurdles still came her way that includes her non-existent love life, making her feel the need to resort to desperate measures of renting a boyfriend from a well-known mobile app.

05. Star-crossed
Crystal Choi x OC

Synopsis:
She had always longed for a love story like those she came across in romantic works, and it all came true in the most unexpected way. She found herself swept up by the daughter of the chairman of the rival company, both females making an homage to Shakespeare's famous work. The only catch was that they both played the role of Juliet.

06. Maladaptive Daydream
James Lee x OC

Synopsis:
To escape the exhaustion of life, she turned to maladaptive daydreaming, her imagination enabling her to enter a desired reality to be with her favorite fictional character. As if by fate, the exact character unexpectedly crossed over to be a part of her world instead.