Christmas Special: Sudden Open Forum

[⚠️] Contains strong language and spoilers of future oblivious chapters (2nd affiliate arc)

req: Ellie_Seo

Event: Reluctantly being an executive of the 2nd affiliate entails having to bear the burden of being held captive, which is a harsh reality that deprives her of the freedom to leave, even during the joyous occasion of Christmas.

"Korean"
"Japanese"
ㅤㅤ

For Nari, what is the negative perk of having the room she occupied as an executive of the 2nd affiliate being located right in front of Ryuhei's?

"Merry Christmas, love!" shouted the male as he barged into the her room without a knock on the door.

Being unfazed by Ryuhei's frequent shenanigans, Nari let out a deep sigh and greeted him with a smile before returning her attention to the task at hand.

She arranged her red fluffy circular mat on a designated area in her room, where she then placed a carefully-wrapped gift that Mitsuki had gotten for her and other presents that were sent by Eugene.

At the same time, her current companion Mitsuki, who was seated on her bed, expressed her displeasure at the Ryuhei's sudden intrusion with a visible frown.

Sensing the glare Mitsuki was giving him, Ryuhei whistled as he pretended to glance around Nari's lightly decorated room.

From the door that Ryuhei neglected to shut behind him, Sinu poke his head out by the doorframe, flashing a large grin.

"Haha heya. Merry Christmas!" he greeted in korean.

With a large-sized packaging in hand, Sinu approached Nari, who was seated on the floor, before kneeling down beside her and setting down his present among the other wrapped gifts that she had received from others.

"Merry Christmas." Nari greeted back in which Sinu patted her head.

Kazuma and Kenta, still clad in their masks, eventually followed suit, approaching Nari with their own gifts in tow before muttering their greetings and placing their presents onto the designated area that Nari had created.

"As much as I'm thankful, what are you all doing here?"

Maintaining a tight-lipped smile, Nari surveyed each of her visitors in turn, seeing that they had not bothered to change out of their work attire or remove their masks which are either resting on their heads or faces. If the gathering had taken place anywhere other than the current location they were in, she may have assumed that it was a business-related meeting.

Among the six of them, she was noticeably the only one who was dressed comfortably, still wearing her bed attire. She had recently woken up as Mitsuki had taken it upon herself to be the first to extend her greetings to Nari in the morning.

"It's Christmas."

"Yeah, no shit. I mean so what? There's nothing to do in here. Why aren't you going yet?"

A silence settled in, with none of the them appearing to know the clear purpose as to why they suddenly gathered in Nari's room so early in the morning.

Nari let out a deep sigh, rubbing her temples as she gazed at the other executives who stood still in their respective positions, all except the blonde who was busy rummaging through her possessions.

"Why don't you guys go back to- HEY! PUT THAT DOWN!"