000: Welcome to J-High

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Footsteps, vehicles honking, chatter, and waves of laughter filled the crowded and busy streets somewhere in Seoul, South Korea.

It is to be expected for the reason that it is the first day of the first semester. Some were excited to attend the school, some were excited to meet new individuals and some can't wait to cause trouble, Nari and her friends are the perfect examples.

The trio are on their way to Jae Won High School. Mary Kim picking her nose, Vin Jin walking with a smug look plastered on his face, enjoying the attention he was receiving from the girls they happened to walk by when in reality, they are looking at the two hotties from both sides of him and there's Nari Shin

'Why do I have to be born?'

A group of girls approached the trio which quickly snapped her back into reality.

"H-hi! Can we have your number?"

As Vin was about to decline the girls with a more visible smug look on his face, the girls extended their phone to the noirette at the right side of the boy, which happened to be Nari.

"What? What the fuck! Why her???"

"What? Me?"

"Yes, you. Can we have your number?"

"No. I don't have a phone."

Mary watched the girls walk away gloomily from the three as she spoke up.

"What bullshit are you talking about? You are literally on your phone right now."

"What? What phone? You're hallucinating Mary babe."

"Fuck! They should've asked for my number instead."

"They didn't ask you because your glasses is ugly as fuck."

"You look better without those on."

As Mary said that, Nari slip out Vin's glasses as he was facing an area where no one can see his eyes except for the two. They examined his face but ended up sighing and placing his glasses back on his eyes.

"Actually, Nevermind what Mary said."

"Yup."

"You fuckers-"

She continued to bicker with her close friends, ignoring the stares she was receiving even those ones from a brunette girl and a ravenette guy with his hair slicked back, both staring at her with eyes wide and mouth agape.

The vehicles on the busy street halted as they catch a glimpse of a child who was probably lost and wandering around cross the street, however, a speeding motorcycle failed to catch sight of the poor little boy he was about to harm.

At the same time, a group of three people are still bickering. Nari, who was skipping on the side of the street caught sight of the scene but did nothing as it was risky for her to make a move. after all, she wants her guy friend to die first before her.

Unfortunately, that guy friend of her pushed her towards the child's way so she just scooped him up and sprinted to the opposite side of the street.

The crowd applauded her for being a hero as the little boy thanked her. The pale girl just smiled awkwardly and dashed back at her friends' side and proceeded to punch Vin Jin straight on his nose.

"Why the fuck did you pushed me?!"

"Ugh fuck! Why, Isn't that amazing? They called you a hero!"

"Bastard!"

Their interaction didn't go unnoticed by a blondie who was riding his motorcycle just beside the sidewalk where they where in. He chuckled silently and move along his way to his school with one thing on his mind.

'Weird but cute."

On their second interaction

On their second interaction. The said blondie whose name is Jay is on his way out the school building to smoke. Unfortunately for him, there was a collision between him and Vin Jin on the staircase. Well, more like Vin Jin bumped into him because he was struggling to see the way because of his tinted glasses.

"Oi you fucker! Are you dumb? Can you even see with your hair blocking your eyes huh??"

Jay sweat dropped gawping at Vin Jin's glasses. As he was about to pick a fight with him again, a hand met the back of his head.

"WHO THE FUCK-"

He was cut off when the anonymous person kicked his balls and that person turned out to be one of his two best friends, Nari.

"Oi asshole, you're the one who bumped into him. I didn't raised you to be rude!"

Mary appeared on Vin's other side and pulled his ear.

"I'm sorry about him. He's a jerk."

Mary bowed and apologized to Jay who has his eyes onto the other girl who is scolding Vin like what moms would do. After apologizing, Mary walked to their room with her hand still on his ear and Nari still rebuking him.

"This is why girls don't like you!"

"The fuck that gonna do with bumping into that jackass?"

"You are so rude! Even that guy who also has his eyes covered looked a lot more attractive unlike you and your ugly ass glasses!"

"Fuck! Leave my glasses alone!"

"Hey! How dare you curse on my Nari!"

"Yeah, What Mary said!"

"Stop teaming up on me bitches!"

The three continued on their to their class, completely oblivious towards Jay whose eyes is following Nari's form.

Words: 892

03.08.22