New Year Special: Overcrowded Mall

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Event: Nari Shin, Mary Kim, and Vin Jin celebrating another New Year together. Or is it really only the three of them? (Not Horror)

Vin, Mary, and Nari exited the penthouse, arms linked. It was one of their usual hangouts. Fortunately, they never run out of ideas despite spending almost all days of the week together. It is their usual hangout but not the usual occasion.

Today was the last day of the year. Only few hours left for the New Year to enter and here they are, celebrating another New Year together. The three aren't that good at expressing themselves but only they knew how strong the joy they were feeling knowing that they were still by each other's side even when many years have passed.

It was decided that they were gonna spend the day at the mall. Much to their schoolmates' surprise, the three were found in an ice skating rink and not in the mall jail.

Yes, some of their schoolmates were also in there. Including Jay who was trying to show off and impress Nari with his skating skills once he spotted her. It worked though, she was hella amazed.

'Is there something Jay can't do?'
[ Yeah, talk lmao I'm sorry Jay😔 ]

Mira was also present at the said place with Zoe. As well as Zack who erm..

Zack: NAR-!
Vin: *shoves a skate guard in his mouth*

Yeah

As much as Nari wanted to interact with her fashion buddies, her two beloved idiots are her priority as of now. Well not really, she just want to prevent Vin from shoving things in their throat like what he did to poor Zack.

Everyone's jaw gaped as they witnessed the sight of Nari gracefully gliding across the ice.

You thought that's what I'm gonna say?

Wrong

Poor Nari silently cries in the corner as she was trying to balance herself by holding onto the side barriers after that son of a bitch Vin Jin snatched her penguin skating aid.

"IT'S THE END OF THE YEAR! GIVE ME A BREAK, YOU EMPTY KETCHUP PACK!!"

Of-fucking-course Vin refused to hand it back.

"YOU [CENSORED]! IF YOU WON'T GIVE THAT BACK TO ME RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA [CENSORED], [CENSORED], AND [CENSORED] YOU!!"

Eli's ears perked up at the familiar voice. He was in the exact same mall, a toddler in his arms. He happened to walk by the ice rink when he heard the familiar voice and curses of Nari. His pair of eyes automatically searched for the ravenette and when he spotted her, he can't help but chuckle. She looks like an iPad kid whose iPad was taken by her parents.

"Cute"

As much as he wanted to stay longer to gaze more at the female or even to approach her. He doesn't want to take the risk of someone seeing him and his daughter especially when his schoolmates are practically everywhere so he took a last glance and went to continue his business with a grin.

Mary on the other hand was chasing Vin across the rink to take the thing back. The adults around them sighed in disappointment.