030: Retreat Camp (6)

[⚠️] Contains strong language, violence, mention of blood, and attempted nonconsensual intercourse

Webtoon Chapter: 43-45

With a swift jab, Nari landed a powerful punch on Heemin's nose, causing a sickening crack that made him stumble back in pain before he could even take another step towards her.

"You're a boxer, huh?" Zeus glared, wiping the blood off his nostrils.

Without wasting any time, the male raised his leg as if to send a kick in Nari's direction.

"I'm not, my fist was just itching to hit you."

Zeus' decision to attempt a kick in close quarters proved to be a mistake, as it provided the student with the opening she needed to grab onto his leg and pull him closer. She proceeded to tighten her grip on his collar and lifted him up effortlessly, using his weight to her advantage as she threw him over her shoulders in a well-executed grappling move.

'A grappler?!'

She threw him forcefully towards the nearby metal objects and boxes, causing the male to grunt in pain as the hard items hit his back, losing his breath for a moment.

"Did Viral Hit fought a Judo athlete around this time? Don't pull a how to win against a Judo fighter on me."

Nari let out a yelp and fell off balance as the man grabbed hold of her ankle and pulled her down. With one hand around her neck, he began to repeatedly strike her in the face, causing further injuries.

A sharp whistle echoed through the room, causing Zeus to stop in his tracks immediately. His face contorted into one of anger, irritated with the interruption. He dashed towards Wonbin and forcefully shoved the whistle into his mouth to quiet him down.

"Which one do you think is more stronger? The whistle or your tooth?"

As Heemin prepared to throw a punch at Wonbin, Nari intervened, landing a powerful kick to his face with such force that made him fall on his butt.

"You bitch!"

He sprung towards Nari, grabbing her around the waist and forcing her down onto the floor with him. She fell heavily, with the back of her head making contact with the hard concrete, intensifying the already existing gash on the said area.

"Fuck!"

"Stop playing hard to get, I know you want me too."

Zeus crawled on top of Nari, who was in evident pain and groaning in discomfort. The impact from the previous blows caused tears to form in her eyes, exacerbating the throbbing pain from the existing wounds on her head.

He attempted to release the tied knot in Nari's pants, but found himself struggling to do so due to the double knot that seemed to be holding firmly together.

In a swift move, she managed to retaliate by grabbing onto his hair, placing a foot on his stomach, and using her strength to lift him up with her leg. With a loud grunt, she then flipped him over her head, sending him hurtling through the air and down to the floor.

"I don't want your filthy hands on me. Take a hint."

Enraged, Zeus stood to his feet and kicked Nari who was still on the floor, causing her to roll on her stomach. He grabbed a handful of her hair and banged her forehead against the ground continuously until it bled.

"You fucking bitch! You flirted with me first! You seduced me and you're calling me filthy?!"

As though on cue, the door was flung open, however Nari was unable to see whose presence it is in her current position. Despite the physical pain, she felt a deep sense of relief, allowing her tears to fall freely from her eyes in a mixture of emotions.