026: Retreat Camp (2)

[⚠️] Contains strong language, mention of masturbation, and voyeurism

Webtoon Chapter: 42

When it was Nari's turn to get her belongings checked, she was prepared for the inevitable confiscation of her phone. Without hesitation, she handed the instructor her spare phone, which she had been keeping as a backup in case.

"After getting your rooms, put your gym clothes on and assemble."

The students grumbled and cursed under their breaths as they took their time to doll up for this day, only to put their gym clothes on as soon as they arrived at the retreat center. Nari was not an exception, but despite her irritation, her complaints were minimized as she found the clothes comfortable.

[Recreation: Pipeline]

"OHHHH!"
"CAREFUL! BE CAREFUL!
"DROP IT AND ITS DONE!"
"PRETEND LIKE YOU ARE PASSING A GRENADE!"

Nari was taken off guard by the sudden yelling from the Architecture Department, causing her to flinch and drop the ball from her pipe which caused her teammates to shriek. Daniel quickly came to her aid and intervened by picking up the ball and starting the game over again.

"Sorry.."

"It's fine~ HEY, BE QUIET!" said Zack with a smile before immediately switching to yell on the Architecture boys.

[Recreation: Matching Game]

The matching game proved to be an easy win for Nari. Not only did her competitiveness aided her but also automatically being approached by the other students helped her secure a group without difficulties. She didn't even have to try hard to gather the necessary number of people; she simply need to push herself out the crowd forming around her and pull the required number of participants.

"Group yourselves into... THREE!"

"HEY- THREE!"

Before the others could even leap to her, she wrapped her arms around Mira and Zoe, who did the same, allowing them to meet the required number of participants successfully.

Making the three Fashion Department boys, who were about to pull her into their embrace, to stop in their tracks. They expressed their disappointment as they just decided to group themselves with each other instead, voicing their displeasure with a grumble.

Vasco looked to be enjoying himself during the games, his face lighting up with an obvious sense of delight as he pulled Jace and another member of Burn Knuckles into his arms.

That was until he caught sight of Eli which causes for his mood to shift abruptly. He was surrounded with a group of colorful-haired girls, all trying to group themselves with him without any regard for his personal space. The sight caused Vasco's tears to fall.

"FIVE!"

Vasco refused to let go of the two. Fortunately, another two joined in to hug Vasco, completing the group of five. It was Woong and...

"Nari?"

"Hey guysss!"

Although she is considered tall for a woman, Nari was still smaller in comparison to the other members of the Burn Knuckles, especially when she stood next to Woong. Nari's slender figure made her seem diminutive next to the muscular, imposing figures of the Burn Knuckles.

"Glad to have you here, Nari." said Jace.

The happiness in Vasco's eyes spoke volumes, clearly on the verge of tears with joy. It was clear that he was beyond ecstatic to have her in their group and that her presence had a profound impact on his mood.