012: Daniel's Birthday

[⚠️] Contains strong languages

Webtoon Chapter: 19, 20

As Namsoo eyed Jay's fingers in jealousy and shock, the female next to the said blonde stared at them in awe and fascination, seeing them covered with chrome heart rings. Nari's gaze didn't went unnoticed by Jay, the corner of his lips curving upward.

"I never thought that I'd see someone else look good in those aside from DG. Damn Jay, hand in marriage right now."

Jay blushed, enjoying her praise. Whilst Namsoo, who was eavesdropping, gawked at the female, clearly offended at her comment.

'Is she indirectly saying that it doesn't look good on me??'

"Nari! You shouldn't carelessly talk about marriage!"

"Get lost, Zack."

"Okay"

Jay offered a ring to Nari who sulked after failing to try it on.

"What the heck? It doesn't even fit on my thumb!"

Namsoo stopped eavesdropping and continued bragging about being loaded and buying luxury items along with the rich twins from the same class, noticing the girls paying attention.

'I hate that.'
'They are like a retro trio band.'

The boasting was cut short when a coconut head pillock named Daniel entered the classroom, gaining everyone's attention.

"Ooohhh"
"Hi"
"Hey Danny!"
"Daniel!"

His fangirls roared as he waved at them. Daniel then went straight to his seat, greeting Zack gleefully.

"Hi Zack."

"Don't talk to me. And don't look at *cough* Nari."

The jealous look that Namsoo was sending Jay just a while ago was now directed to Daniel as he scowl at the unaware male.

'His stats are all perfect! I hate that jerk!'

"Hey but there's something strange about him." one of the twins commented.

"Yeah"

"Check out his old bag. And he only wears the same converse."

"You're right!"

"I didn't know because of his looks but Daniel Park... he's unfashionable."

"He must be poor."

Some classmates of theirs gasp, undoubtedly all ears for the gossip. Obtaining the new information, they all whispered to one-another.

"Hey did you hear?"
"You think it's true?"
"Seems like it."
"He seems like a prince but..."
"Did you hear? Daniel Park is poor.."
"No way.."

Jay silently paid attention with his seat-mate frowning, listening as well.

'Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth. My parents themselves are born poor. They died rich tho lol.'