009 : Get-Together (3)

[⚠️] Contains strong language, underage drinking, mention of the word "nude", and body shaming

Webtoon Chapter: 13, 14

Daniel internally freaked out when he felt the alcohol kicking in. His accustomed fear replaced with outrage as he hearken to the goons' words and flattery.

"Danny! Don't worry about my busted phone! I will just steal G Hole's phone hehe."

Although his words didn't helped one bit. Doo lay his hand on Daniel's shoulder and continuously praised him while bringing another bullied guy's name on the one sided conversation which was not a good idea considering Daniel's current state of mind.

'Why do they...'

"I should've taken a nude pic of those bitches too."

"Hehe"

'Harass others with no consideration?'

The drunk male scowled at Doo, resentment evident on his expression leaving the poor guy frozen.

"Let go."

The three goons backed away and sweats profusely at Daniel's sudden change of attitude. The alcohol allowed his deepest held thoughts to come rushing out.

"You guys having fun? You jerks ever once put the shoe on the other foot? Don't pick on me. Do you even know how I feel?"

Even though they do not have any idea what the handsome boy was talking about, fear was still taking over their body while Zoe was awestruck as she held the drunk female tighter to her chest, suffocating her. Zack, who was still up, yet drunk as well, agreed to Daniel's words.

"He's right. Don't bother him! You bastards!"

'Ah he's a pain in the ass! Should we hit him when he's drunk?'

Feeling dehydrated, Daniel reached for a cup and gulped the liquid then spit it out once again after conceding the bitter taste of the booze making them sweatdrop. He fainted seconds later as Nari was woken up by the loud thud created by Daniel's body meeting the floor and Zoe's warmth leaving her.

"Daniel waah"

She crawled her way beside the crying Zack, seeing Daniel unconscious on the floor with the goons trying to slap him awake. Nari still being drunk, towered over Daniel's body and gave him a CPR.

"Waah Daniel! Don't leave us!"

After it didn't work, she went her way back beside Zack and cried as well, the two drunk people hugged and comforted each other acting as if the passed out guy left the world.

An hour of trying to wake the boy up has passed when a familiar chubby little boy made an appearance at the place's entrance, gaining everyone's eyes.

"Huh? You?"

"Heh? Who is that kid? I swear I've seen him before.."

"Dummy.. It's him! The fatty from the Convenience Store."

"Ah ha!"

"Why's he here?"

"He probably came to pig out alone hehe."

Daniel panicked when he comprehend the friendly expressions on the goons faces being replaced by the look of hungry hyenas.

"Yo, wassup?"