006: Vasco Lee (2)

[⚠️] Contains strong languages

Webtoon Chapter: 9, 10

It was the next day. Jiho from the Fashion Department was found still serving the goons with two trays on both of his hands and another one on his head, trying to balance them as he talk to his so called masters on his phone that was squeezed between his chin and shoulder.

The two girls behind him can't help but grimace in disgust seeing the pathetic boy as he set the trays on Zack and the goons' table.

"Whew. All done."

Thinking when he should eat, He noticed the change of air quickly assuming that Nari and the new guy which was Daniel have arrived in the Cafeteria, which he guessed right.

There, Daniel stood with Zoe clinging on his arm.

"Danny? Let's eat together~"

Behind him was Nari with Mary. Both students from Fashion surrounded by fangirls and fanboys that has admiration visible in their eyes. Daniel caught a sight of Jiho, quickly recognizing him.

'Eh? The guy from yesterday!'

He waved at him with wide smile and approached him bending down to come face to face with the smaller guy.

"Same class right? Let's eat together."

Jiho was surprised and confused at the sudden invitation coming from the famous guy as whispers erupt behind the scene.

"What? Why him?"
"Crazy."
"Jealous~"

Daniel pulled his arm and led him to their table before he could even respond. As they sat down, Daniel turned around to face Nari with a much wider smile and small blush that you can hardly notice.

"Nari! Eat with us too!"

Whispers erupt once again from the students who had mixed feelings from the interaction of the two.

"Ship."
"That jerk was making a move on Nari!"
"I don't mind having a polyamory with them."
"To whom should I be jealous?"

She would love to eat with him due to her interest to get to know the appealing guy yet being friends with Vin Jin wouldn't help so she rejected his offer nevertheless to avoid her guy friend to call her names such as traitor or some shit whilst Daniel nods, understanding.

She sat at their lunch table with Mary across her as they started a conversation, lightly snickering at the looks Zack and the goons sent to Daniel's table when they entered the place probably thinking why their patsy was sitting beside Daniel.

"Where do you live?"

Daniel asked, wanting to be friends with the smaller lad. Nari chuckled at Zoe's expression and Daniel being oblivious about Jiho's discomfort.

"Must be looking out for him."
"Heart of gold."

Then, a familiar voice of Nari and Mary's best friend was heard.

"Wow, is it him-?! The guy who took down Zack?"

"Hehe yep."

Zack flinched at the sudden mention of the incident as he turn to look to see who's the owner of the voice which was Vin Jin with his two goons on both of his sides wearing their PPP hoodies.