027: Retreat Camp (3)

please suggest any scenarios for the christmas and new year specials!

[⚠️] Contains strong language, underage drinking, and mention of blood

Webtoon Chapter: 42-43

As the group sat gathered around the alcohol on the floor, Nari was up on her knees, getting ready to stand up.

"I need to-"

"Your turn, Nari!" Yui prevents the lassie from rising by pulling her back down to the floor before she even have the opportunity to stand up.

"Truth or dare?" Yui added.

"Hah... Dare."

"Kiss me!"

'For fuck's sake.'

She had multiple unsuccessful attempts of fleeing to Mary's room in order to have a private conversation with her about the incident about Zeus, as well as to escape the Truth or Dare game being held at the moment. Their style of play was too immature for her liking, solely aiming at exposing romantic interests.

'If it was Mary or Vin, they would've thrown me either a crime related dare or a life risky one already.'

"No way!!"

"Think of another dare!"

"That's too much!"

"Hmp. I don't want to." refused Yui. The complains of others went unheard by her.

"Can I go after this?" Nari queried, making Yui's face light up as she nodded her head furiously.

Nari's hand rested on the back of Yui's head, as she leaned towards her face and was about to place a gentle kiss on the other female's forehead, but Zoe's interruption prevented it from happening.

"ZACK'S A GENIE!" she yelled.

"Wait, why me?-" the bob haired female forced a cup of alcohol into Zack's mouth, preventing him from saying anything else.

"Wait-" started Yui.

"Nari, you need to grant me a wish!!" Zack yelled on the other hand.

Nari stood up and fled out the room without giving Yui a chance to change her mind. She was unable to see how the room dissolved into complete chaos.

"No fucking way! I knew he's fishy

"No fucking way! I knew he's fishy."

"No, you don't."

Nari couldn't help but laugh as Mary raised her fist in a threatening manner before they both leaned against a tree, enjoying the night breeze outside the building despite having a curfew.

"Jokes aside though, Vin must be really traumatized earlier because of him." stated Mary which made Nari glance at her in confusion.

"Why?" she asked and it was Mary's turn to give her the look.