Christmas Special: Under the Mistletoe

[⚠️] Contains no vulgar words for the first time omfg

req: BunnyTaeil i apologize since it's too late and rushed as well🥹 new year specials will be published later

Event: Instead of spending the Christmas holiday in the comfort of her own luxurious penthouse, she decided to celebrate with the blonde who occupies the space directly under her own.

Just when Nari entered the elevator, the one next to it opened up at the same time where Vin and Mary walked out, resulting in no collisions between the three of them.

A look of confusion was evident on their faces as they walked in the residence and were met with Nari's silent abode that had every decorations in sight switched off. The female who resided within the said penthouse proceeded to descend a single floor below, with a present in hand and a Santa hat sitting atop her head.

With Jay having just opened his door, his smile quickly widened when he laid eyes on Nari, who was standing just right before him with the same expression resting on her face. 

"Merry Christmas."

Jay's gaze trailed down Nari's figure as she wore a comfortable outfit composed of baggy pants and a tight, form-fitting cropped top that hugged her curves and outlined her slightly toned and slender form perfectly.

The top accentuated the shape of Nari's waist, which Jay couldn't help but be captivated by, as it was curved as if it was meant to fit in his grasp.

He opened the entrance of his abode wide to make sure Nari was able to easily step in. Once she had walked in with her back facing him, he proceeded to slap his already flushed cheeks due to the embarrassing thoughts that had just passed through his mind as he shut the door behind him.

The two then went into the living room, with Jay's butler swiftly emerging from the nearby room that he had been in, staring down at a box containing Christmas decorations in hand.

"Young master, would you like me to-"

The man raised his gaze, only to came to a stop as soon as he found himself face-to-face with Nari. This sudden pause was followed by an abrupt release of the box he was holding that resulted in a loud clang being created due to the force of the items hitting the ground.

"Oh, let me help."

Nari decided to take it upon herself to retrieve the fallen objects, squatting down to gently put down the gift she was holding down on the floor before picking up the decorations. The butler was left to stare down at the female before looking up at Jay, raising a thumbs in which made the blonde's cheek turn redder.

'Master Jay, I'm proud of you...'

"I'll have to carry out the chores I have yet to attend to. Please decorate the estate as you pleased, Master Jay and Young Miss." the butler said, wearing a subtle smile.

As he made his exit, Jay kneeled down to lend Nari a helping hand to gather up the decorations that had been scattered across the floor.

Upon the task being completed, Nari glanced around the space, taking in the sights of the unfinished decor.

"Let's get started!"