Special Chapter: Time of the Month

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Event: Everyone struggling to keep up with Nari and her mood swings during her period.

Nari's eyes widened as she started to feel something hot, wet, and sticky beneath her. She was quickly able to recognize the pain in her lower belly, expressing her displeasure with a frustrated groan. Jay, who was seated next to her, paused in the midst of writing down his notes and turned his head to look at her with concern.

"Fuck- already?" she mumbled under her breath.

Nari could not help but shift in her seat uncomfortably, which caused her to lose her focus on the teacher's discussion. Her mind had become too preoccupied with her discomfort to even pay attention to the topic at hand. She patiently waited for the bell to ring, indicating that it was lunchtime.

A hand suddenly placed itself on top of hers, she looked to the owner and saw Jay who was looking at her in worry.

"I'm fine, Jay." she responded in his silent question with a smile.

As soon as the bell rang, she took off her blazer and wrapped it around her waist. It was not unusual for the students in her class to disregard the teacher's presence as the bell would ring. Everyone in the class exhibited that exact behavior and they quickly started to tidy up their belongings without bothering to wait for the teacher to officially dismiss them from class.

It seemed, at this point in time, that it was a routine for Daniel and Zoe to approach the ravenette and ask her to eat with them. However, Nari immediately reached for her phone and ran out of the room, barely giving Daniel a chance to speak.

Her sudden rush to exit the classroom caught the attention of many students, especially those who were close to her and knew her well. The female population of the Fashion Department instantly caught up with what was going on as she was keeping her blazer in its place to cover the stain on her skirt and that she was in a hurry as she fled from the room to escape their prying eyes.

 The female population of the Fashion Department instantly caught up with what was going on as she was keeping her blazer in its place to cover the stain on her skirt and that she was in a hurry as she fled from the room to escape their prying eyes

Mira knocked on the Beauty Department's room with Zoe following after her with a pouch in hand, which contained the things that they got from the Fashion Department's girls that Nari needed. However, there was one more thing that they needed, something that they did not currently have within their disposal.

Mira and Zoe surveyed the cafeteria to see if there was any sign of Eli Jang, but they quickly found out that the Beauty's only male student was not in there. This realization allowed them to arrive at the conclusion that the girls of the Beauty Department were most likely hanging out in their classroom, as well.

Mira slid the door open and entered the classroom, Zoe followed suit soon afterward. Almost immediately, the pair of girls drew the attention of everyone inside the classroom.

"Excuse me." the two politely announced their presence.

"Do you need something?" Eli asked with his signature charming smile that had the ability to make the heart of any girls skip a beat.