023: Craigslist (2)

"Korean"
"Japanese"

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Webtoon Chapter: 36-38

"Oh man, I just want to get this over with and go back to Mitsuki." the blonde muttered to himself with a pout as he drove around the unfamiliar and maze-like alleys, eager to finish the errand given to him by his beloved.

The man was fully aware of the fact that she specifically chose him to run the errand, despite the presence of the other executives of the second affiliate, as part of her attempt to drive him away from her. However, he was determined to ignore that intention and focus solely on carrying out the task with the aim of returning to her side as soon as possible.

What Ryuhei cannot ignore however was the fact that he suddenly found himself in a precarious situation. As he was taking a turn, he was caught off guard by the incoming motorcycle that seemed to be on a collision course with him as they took a turn at the same corner, coming from the opposite directions.

However, his quick reflexes allowed him to take a sharp turn to avoid the accident, and the other party seemed to have noticed his presence as well, as they also took a similar turn to avoid the collision. But despite their best efforts, the sudden changes in direction caused both of them to lose their balance and they ended up falling off their motorcycles, landing on the ground.

A groan left their mouths but the Japanese man straightened himself first before the other could, removing his helmet and shaking the dust off his coat before approaching the other party. He assumed that it was a girl based on her uniform as she sat up and removed her helmet, revealing her long black hair that fell smoothly back into place.

Her face formed a scowl as she ruffled her hair, wincing at the smallest movement she made.

Ryuhei almost let out a whistle in admiration but refrained himself from doing so. He crouched down beside the female and asked her.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Nari just gave him a look, her eyebrow raised and her lips still forming a frown.

"Fuck- I mean um..." the japanese fumbled over his words before deciding to raise an okay sign instead.

"I'm okay."

He let out an oh as the noirette replied using his first language. He was slightly relieved that he wouldn't have to struggle to communicate with the korean.

As he returned his gaze back to the female, he noticed that her frown deepened and now mixed with disgust as she looked... below him.

He followed her gaze and there he saw a reaction he failed to notice and conceal. He glanced back at her with a cheeky grin which only seemed to irritate her further.

"Wanna bang?"

"Do you want me to bang your head against the wall?"

New Love Interest Obtained! : Ryuhei Kuroda

Nari drove around, scouring the area for any signs that would tell her where her friends might be

Nari drove around, scouring the area for any signs that would tell her where her friends might be. It took her about half an hour to shoo away the blonde, who introduced himself as Ryuhei Kuroda and added, "Remember my name so you would know what to scream tonight." And just when she thought that her problems with him were over, she heard the sound of an engine roaring behind her, following her for who knows how long as to why she can't help but let out a groan.

"I told you, I won't fuck with you."

"That's a shame then."

A voice answered her, now coming from beside her. Although it responded in the same language, it was not the same irritating voice that she had heard earlier and was a lot deeper.

She turned her head sharply to the side and was met with a luxurious black car instead of a motorcycle. In its driver seat sat a familiar face with slicked-back black hair instead of the blonde hair of the annoying male who had earlier asked her to do the deed with her.

"Uncle?"

Annoyance flashed across Gun's face and she could spot his glare from behind his sunglasses.

"I have already told you that I'm around your age."

Before Nari had the chance to retort and further tease Gun, they both heard a honk behind them. Gun's car and Nari's motorcycle immediately came to a stop.

"Drive faster! Motherfuckers, you think you own this street?!"

With the window partially open, Gun poked his head out, while Nari lifted her helmet's visor. Both of them simultaneously turn their heads behind them, cracking their fingers.

She parked her motorcycle on the side, observing from behind Jay as the blonde beat up a group of boys in an alley

She parked her motorcycle on the side, observing from behind Jay as the blonde beat up a group of boys in an alley. Two of the boys would have managed to run away if it weren't for Nari grabbing them by their collars and throwing the two over both of her shoulders. The impact made a loud sound, causing the blonde to turn his head and look in Nari's direction.

"Sup, Jay. Have you seen the others? I've been kinda lost for almost an hour now."

The blonde let out a sigh out of relief and smiled at Nari, who scratched the back of her neck in response. At least Zack and Daniel don't have any clue that she followed after them.

EXTRA:

They do.

Turns out the three - Yui, Mira, and Namsoo - openly expressed their confusion seeing that Nari was nowhere to be seen and admitted that they only followed after them because the noirette did.

Knowing Nari, her friends assumed that she had gotten lost (which really did happen) and decided to conduct a search for her around the Gian Station before returning to J High.

With the Burn Knuckles being with them, finding the Shin wasn't too difficult. They carried her like a sack while she yelled for help, with Jay sighing and finally giving in as he was forced to endure the same fate.

Both Jay and Nari continued to sulk as some Burn Knuckles members proceeded to steal their motorcycles and helmets in order to avoid walking back home as part of Vasco's punishment for not wearing a helmet a while ago.

Her parents, Daniel and Zack openly expressed their displeasure with Nari's stubborn behavior by giving her a glare with their arms crossed. However, Zack soon broke his facade.

Daniel looked disappointed and merely sighed as Nari took a photo of Zack who was holding up his new pair of sneakers with a huge grin, completely ignoring the blood that was oozing from his forehead.

Nari swiftly uploaded the photo to her Instagram account with the caption, #satisfiedcustomer.

Words: 1.1k

08.15.23