018: Live Streaming (2)

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Webtoon Chapter: 28

Daniel rested his chin on his palm as the lesson got boring and boring each seconds that passed. It was no doubt because the top student itself, Jay was staring into nowhere and the two's seatmates, Zack and Nari were snoring onto their desks.

'I heard she's a top streamer.'

The male transferee's head was clouded with numerous thoughts, some being about Yui, who he found out was a famous live streamer from their class.

'She must have been earning a lot. I wonder if Nari do live streaming too.'

Daniel's gaze switched from Yui to Nari's sleeping figure. The said streamer looked back to Daniel and instead of being met with his gaze, his stare was directed to Nari which made her grit her teeth. She could feel her admiration towards the other female disappearing and being replaced with distaste.

'I should befriend her still. Being friends with Nari will benefit me.'

"Live Streaming?" Nari asked after Daniel's query if she do live streaming

"Oh, you don't?" Daniel asked back before taking a bite of his lunch.

"You will be able to earn major cash. Top streamers are well paid." said Duke.

"Like our classmate, Yui Kim." Jiho added.

"Yui Kim?"

As if on cue, Yui appeared with a strawberry milk on hand and stood on Daniel's side.

"Danny, i brought this for you~"

"Oh. Thank you?" the said male replied, still munching on his food.

"My child, don't talk when your mouth is full." said the long haired female.

"Sorry mom."

The streamer turned to leave but not before sending a look of disgust towards Zoe.

'Did she just-'

Nari's thought came to an halt when her pair of eyes met with Yui's and the latter sent a sweet smile on her way before disappearing fully. The female just shrugged off the pondering.

'My eyes must be deceiving me.'

"Ah! Nari, you can take this. I'm not a fan of strawberry milk." he held out the drink to the mentioned lassie.