019: Live Streaming (3)

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Webtoon Chapter: 28, 29, 30

Daniel and Zack stood by the two other goons. They were traumatized for life after witnessing Doo's way of live streaming. The desire to go back home disappeared as soon as the familiar name of the woman they greatly admire slipped out of Doo's mouth. 

"Holy fuck! Isn't this Nari?!"

They raced their way to get a good view on the PC and indeed, they were met with the sight of Nari lying down in her stomach horizontally on her bed. She was doing nothing but converse with her viewers.

"What the-!"
"10,000 balloons?!"
"They're insane. Everyone's insane."

But Zack can only rub his temple due to the female's recklessness.
1. The camera was facing her room's glass wall, giving everyone a good look of the view outside her place.
2. The imbecile was still on her uniform

'This idiot will be the death of me.'

"Hmm? Oh it's fine, my place have a very tight security. Thanks for worrying asdf! We live in the same place you say? Now that's creepy. You're not creep you say? Are you sure about that?"

Nari, who was on the other side of the screen, tried her hardest to pay attention to every comments if possible. Although, the donators' comments stood out the most.

Mr. Gold (screwgoo) gave 10,000 balloons
Mr. Gold (screwgoo): Who's this fine babe?

ASDF (asdf) gave 10,000 balloons
ASDF (asdf): Please get changed.

"Huh?" She muttered, confused. She looked down and let out an oh seeing herself still on her full uniform as if she was only about to go to school. Thankfully enough, the Jae Won High logo hid underneath her as she laid flat in her stomach.

"I'll end my broadcast in here. If y'all ever need me, I'll be on Zoe's Sky Room! Bye!"

She clicked the end button on her phone and went straight to Zoe's live, abandoning the idea of changing her clothing for she was feeling lazy.

"Zoe does streaming too?"

Doo exited the black screen displaying the words live ended and searched for the said female's private stream with the four guys watching from his shoulders curiously. They entered the broadcast and they were welcomed with thousands of balloons just like earlier's stream.

"Holy shit!"
"That's a lot of thousands!"
"I made an ass of myself for only 400!"

And just as Nari declared a minute ago, she was included in Zoe's viewers and even donators.

Nari loves money (akinari) gave 1,000 balloons
Nari loves money (akinari): Mommy's here, babygirl.

"Nari! Not in here too! Seriously." Zoe's embarrassed voice can be heard.

Gangnam Landlord (enadtenadt) gave 1,000 balloons

"Thank you Mr. Gangnam Landlord." The female bowed to the screen.

Nari loves money (akinari) gave 5,000 balloons

'Is Nari challenging Gangnam Landlord?' she sweat-dropped.