Special Chapter: First Encounter

[⚠️] Strong Language

Event: Nari Shin and Eli Jang met for the first time.

"Get the fuck out of here."

Nari ordered to the two who were bothering her as she was composing her own choreography per tasked as a Dance student.

They currently stood inside the dance room of Jae Won High with Nari musing on suited dance steps for the given song to her. However, the two continuously pestering her does not help at all.

She stomped her foot to the floor rather loudly, the sound echoing as she turned to send a glare at her friends with a hiss and eyebrows furrowed, openly showing her irritation. Vin and Mary raised their hands in defeat.

"Alright, alright! We're going!" Vin stated whilst walking backwards, hands still on air.

"We'll be waiting at your place." Mary added, swinging her bag pack on her right shoulder.

As the two stepped out of the room leaving the lassie all alone, Nari let out a breath, turning her attention back to her reflection. She lightly swayed her body while muttering the song, repeating her movements over and over again until she felt satisfaction.

She ran to where her phone, which was already connected to the speaker, laid. She played the song and ran back at the center as the intro blasted through the speakers. Nari automatically moved to the rhythm, performing the dance steps she created just minutes ago. She was making sure that every step was imprinted onto her head.

To say Eli was confused was an understatement. It's been an hour since the classes ended and he thought everyone except him are already home by now. That was until he heard the music being played from one of the rooms.

It only has been 3 weeks since the first semester started, yet, the said lad had already made trouble. Well, not really.

A male from the Vocal and Dance Department, Vin Jin tried to pick a fight with him. Eli didn't fought back of course but that didn't stop him from getting punished.

Both were supposed to clean the entire higher floor of the school. Vin left him all alone however and when he finished doing what he was tasked to do, he ran down the staircase in a rush. When he stepped down the higher floor, a music was heard so he followed where the sound came from and it led him to the Dance room.

There he saw a female who was undoubtedly beautiful. It's no doubt that they never crossed paths before because if they did, her face will surely be engraved in his mind. It's not everyday that you'll get a glimpse of someone so gorgeous.

Her hair swaying around as she moved to the rhythm. It looked so smooth and soft, he wanted to lay his hand in her long black hair.

The music went to an end with Nari panting. She looked up to the mirror only for her eyes to be met with Eli's pair as he stood still in the dance room's doorstep. She stood up straight, alerted and turned around to face Eli. The words that came out of his mouth completely caught her off guard.

"Can I style your hair?"

Learning that the male was a student from the Beauty Department, Nari accepted the offer.

'What could go wrong?'

Well, everything.

It was one of Nari's biggest regrets. She ended up having a crooked bangs and her hair was cut in different lengths she can't help but choke Eli as she felt something crack inside her. That was when she stole his blazer as well.

Thankfully, her bangs was long enough to be fixed so Nari didn't end up walking around with bangs that falls in midst of her forehead.

That was one of the most traumatizing experience for her and she swore not to let Eli touch even a single strand of her hair.

Words: 657

03.19.23