020: Live Streaming (4)

[⚠️] Contains strong language, violence, and mention of the word "blood"

Webtoon Chapter: 30, 31

The corners of Zack's mouth lifted up into a smirk as he caught a glimpse of a rather recognizable item that the guy possess.

"You had a boyfriend, yet, you're doing all this and that. Real brazen, Yui Kim."

Nari enquired, turning to face the mentioned lassie. Her abrupt comment caught her boyfriend off-guard, making him stop to his tracks.

"W-what??" Yui stammered.

"That wallet. You tried to give it to Daniel but he refused it." Zack added, making the streamer flinch.

'Damn, should've given it to me instead.' Nari's thoughts.

"T-that is bullshit! Babe! Let's just go! They're an idiot!"

"Just a second."

Yui's blood ran cold when her boyfriend stuck out his hand, signifying her to stay.

"You.. Go on." he signaled to Zack.

"D-darling?!"

"There is a pretty boy in our class. Yui loves him so much that she brings him gifts."

"Babe! This is all crap!" the streamer cried out frantically.

"Those pants were a gift too but Daniel turned her down." Zack continued.

Nari, who stood behind the boxer, can make out Yong's clenched fist as his anger build up. He clenched it too much that it was trembling and turning pale.

"Plus that ass is head over heels for her too."

Daniel, in his main body, flinched and gasped at what the black haired male added.

'That's not true! Nari might misunderstand..'

The said female slapped Zack's arm rather harshly.

"Daniel is not into her, idiot."

The said male sighed in relief.

"But he let her suck in him." she added.

And he gasped again. Daniel was pretty sure that he'll get breathing difficulties after this.

Yui of-course denied the boxer's statement, claiming that all he stated were a bunch of bull and that he said it because he likes her. Zack on the other hand, stared at her flatly, internally comparing the streamer to the other streamer that stood behind him.

'You're no match for Nari.'

Asking his last question to Zack as to why he knew all of it, the black haired male answered the obvious, that he sat beside the said pretty boy from the Fashion Department. At this point, Yong's whole body was trembling in anger.

"Hey. Yui Kim."

"Hey, no! Don't you believe me?"

"You.. Fuck.. Again.."

"Again? So this is a frequent occurrence." Nari commented, whistling in amusement.

"You promised it would be different!" Yong continued, ignoring Nari's side comment.

"Really babe, you're the only-! GAAAAAAH!!"

Yui's piercing scream cut off her own reply as her boyfriend's fist met her nose, breaking it in the process. The two other males gaped in shock whilst Nari's eyes widen. Yui automatically fell down the floor in pain, clutching her bloody nose.