011: Library Date (2)

[⚠️] Contains strong language, sexual assault, violence, and bullying

Webtoon Chapter: 15, 16

"Nari, Mira, I'm going outside for a while." said Zack as the two nod in acknowledgment.

He went out the library and took out his cigarette to smoke, not wanting the two female he was with to be aware of it. He then glared at the individuals staring at him.

'What the hell are you looking at? Never seen a smoker before?'

"Hello."

Zack jumped in shock when a middle aged woman approached him. He then hid his cigarette from the aunt's view.

"Yes?" he answered amidst surprise.

"May I ask for a direction?"

"Oh yes ma'am!"
"Oh there? Go straight that way, ma'am."

"Oh.. It's a bit far."

"Yes, that's true."

Unbeknownst to him, the two female were observing him from inside with a smile formed on their lips as he answered the auntie politely. Zack continued answering even with his cigarette burnt out.

"Oh, thank you."

"Good bye ma'am."

"Lol, so the wussy is polite."
"Loser hehe."

Intruded some unfamiliar voices as soon as the middle aged lady left. Zack did a rotate only to be met with some faces he saw last night.

"Hey. Call all your fucking friends from before."

Mira went back to eating as Nari continued watching the scene seeing the unfamiliar guys cackle over something Zack said. It wasn't a friendly laugh, they were obviously making fun of the lad.

"Who the fuck are those?"

"Hmm Nari?"

"Oh nothing. Imma fetch Zack down there real quick."

Nari stood up and came face to face with Zack himself.

"Nari? You going somewhere?"

"How tf-"

"Oh you're back?" asked Mira.

"Yeah, you two want something to drink?"

"I'll have a soda."

"Nari?"

"A water will be fine. Cold please."

"Okay"

'I swear he was just down there a minute ago-'

Zack walked away with Nari watching his form. She stood up when she saw the same group of people cutting in line and trying to start a scene with Zack. She approached them and then held Zack's balled fist.