ようこそ

Oblivious
/əˈblivēəs/
not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one.

LOOKISM BOOK #1

"I'm oblivious you say? Bold of you to assume that I didn't notice you have feelings for me"

In which, the main character was simply put in a new department, being fully enlightened regarding the romantic feelings of the people surrounding her but not the challenges that awaits her.

PROTAGONIST
Shin Nari (신나리)

Age: 16-18
Birthday: 03/17/XXXX
Gender: female
Sexuality: bisexual
Pronouns: she/her
Height: 5'7
Martial arts: judo, aikido, krav maga
Close Friends: Mary Kim, Vin Jin
Looks: long black layered hair with bangs, dark brown eyes, pale skin, hourglass body, overall good-looking and fits the korean bauty standard
Likes: money, books, fictional characters, loyal people, foods, sleep, music
Dislikes: irritating and loud noises, tight spaces, snakes, everyone, life

Department: (Former) Vocal and Dance, (Current) Fashion 

Personality:
Nari is a complicated individual who possesses a wide range of character traits. She is known to reciprocate the behavior of those she interacts with, being kind to those who are kind to her and rude to those who are rude. She tends to joke around but understands when it's time to be serious and expects to be taken seriously when she is being so. She often uses humor to mask her feelings, and her short temper can sometimes result in outbursts, but she tries to maintain self-control. Once she feels comfortable with someone, she can become extremely clingy and energetic, making her a joy to be around.

Despite her fun-loving and carefree personality, she can also be quite judgmental and has a tendency to gossip about others with her friends. She can be quite frank about how she feels and isn't afraid to express her opinions. While she can be loyal and trustworthy to her friends and loved ones, her tendency to be unkind toward those she doesn't like can make her difficult to get along with at times.

LOVE INTERESTS

Daniel Park
Jay Hong
Zack Lee
Eli Jang
Euntae Lee
Jace Park
Diego Kang
Johan Seong
Kouji
Gun Park
Goo Kim
Samuel Seo
Mira Kim
Zoe Park
Crystal Choi
Yui Kim
Joy Hong
Leonn Lee
Etc.

Edit: not every love interests are listed above (such as ryuhei, jake, eugene, etc.) but just to confirm, everyone (excluding those with large age gaps with the mc) will be a love interest to satisfy y'all.

Note: This book might include grammatical and typographical mistakes as English is not my first language and I tend to write every late nights. The protagonist, Nari Shin, represents the readers but with set features and overall persona. The actual characters and storyline are originally owned by Park Taejun. I only possess the self written chapters and some OCs.

Other Works:
Trivial Rival (Lookism) - Zack Lee

[ Your votes and comments will be highly appreciated. ]

©dalandaine (2022)