Chapter 1 ~ ChAOs

I walk back into the kitchen to give Nathan my last orders before my break, you'd think that since it's a Boba Cafe we would barely ever be busy.

And yes, that's true, but today we're packed. All day long, person after person, and you know what makes it worse, the fact that I have two midterms tonight, back to back and I've had no time to prepare for them today.

I swear to god this day couldn't get any worse, unless a group of twenty people walks in here, then I'm going to throw myself off a cliff, cause I can't bust my ass off any longer.

You should still throw yourself off a cliff anyways, your not good enough to live. ' Shut the fuck up you little bitch' I tell the voice in the back off my head, you see, that little voice of mine decides to show up at the worst possible times, mainly when I'm degrading myself and then it adds to my negative thoughts and fucks my brain up.

Before you ask, yes, I have tried to get rid of it, and no, it doesn't leave.

My neck's all cramped up and my back feels like absolute shit right now. I'd give anything for a nap, which is what I'm gonna have, a 15 minute nap during my break.

"Nathannnn!" I yell in a singing voice, the thoughts of the nap I'm gonna take soon leaving me feeling cheerful and bubbly in a dreamlike stance.

"What do you want bitch?" His grumpy voice interrupts my thoughts, bringing me back to present.

"Why do you always have to be such an asshat about everything? Anyone could be having a great day and one word out of your mouth and it'll turn shitty."

Nathan stares at me, the anger visible in his eyes, and let me tell you, I feared for my life.

"YOU LITTLE INCONSIDERATE PIECE OF SHIT! TRY WORKING THREE JOBS AND GOING TO SCHOOL AND ONLY GETTING 5 HOURS OF SLEEP EVERYDAY!"

He chased me around the kitchen with a cutting knife, anger rolling off of him in waves.

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME, I'LL DO ANYTHING . . . . . WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT? YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER! I WORK TWO JOBS AND I'M A FUCKING FULL TIME STUDENT AT STANFORD! FUCKING STANFORD YOU ASSHAT!"

He stops for a second and I use that to my advantage and grab a chair, then I start chasing him, while he screams.

"Y/N YOU WANNA FIGHT, LETS FIGHT. I'LL FUCKING SEND YOUR ASS TO HELL. I'LL WHOOP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU. COME HERE!"

You'd think I'd be terrified but this was normal, and don't take that the wrong way, Nathan and I love each other, we do.

But sometimes beating the absolute shit out of each other is necessary, just because it is. Adrenaline rushed through me and my anger boiled in my veins, I pick my chair up to throw at Nathan, as he grabbed a broom to hit me with.

I threw my chair and watched as it flew through the air and hit him straight in the stomach, he groaned and let a small cry but then raised his broom and charged at me, fire alive in his eyes.

I started running but it was no use, he caught up to me and started hitting me with the broom, he didn't hit hard so don't worry, it didn't hurt much.

He dropped the broom and started tickling me, and I returned his favour, tickling the shit out of him. We both started laughing and fell onto the ground, staring up at the roof and glancing at each other, which caused us to laugh more.

"Someone please tell me what the fuck we just watched?" A voice whispers.