Chapter 26 ~ SupPoRt

I cut the call with Nathan and sit there for another 20 minutes before she starts to move her hands a bit.

Putting my phone down I grab her hand, rubbing circles on the back of it.

Blinking her eyes a couple of times, probably adjusting to the light, she opens them fully.

Y/n looks down at our hands before looking up at my face, startled.

Seeing that it was me, she calmed down a bit.

"Hey, do you need anything?"

She shakes her head and tried to sit up.

"How long was I out?"

"Around an hour. Here let me help you."

I grab her arm and put a hand on her back helping her sit up.

"Nathan and I decided that it's best you come stay with me while he's gone."

"No, I have school and I need to study and I don't wanna bother you."

"I don't want to get mad at you and lash out so all I'm going to say is that this is not open for argument. What do you need to bring with you?"

"Justin..."

"It's not open for argument, can you please tell me what you need so I can help you pack it."

"But-"No,"- Fine, um, my laptop, chargers, binders, notebooks, here lemme get my clothes,"

"No, stay in bed and rest, I'll pack your things."

"Just grab some t-shirts and sweats from my closet, also my biking shorts."

"Is that all?"

She nods and I look around, before looking at her. She had a disgusted look on her face while she was staring at her room.

"My rooms not always this messy, I promise, I just, I've been so busy and I haven't had time to really do shit and fuck, I'm just so sorry you had to do all this and go through this."

I nod but don't say anything cause I'm mad, I am. I just don't want to say something that'll hurt her feelings. 

Grabbing a duffel bag from the bottom of her closet I put everything in it. 

I walk to her bed and look down at her, "Wanna head out?"

"Sure, uhh, can you help me?"

"Yes, of course, c'mere."

I gently grab her arm and put an arm around her back hoisting her up, but as soon as I let her go, she stumbles and almost falls, but I quickly wrap my arms around her and catch her. 

"Shit, I'm sorry."

"Hey, no, we don't do apologies, remember?" 

"I'm sorry...wait...nevermind."

I get the bag and put it on my shoulder, "Here hold onto my arm, and put your weight on me, we'll take the elevator down. Also, where are your house keys, when I came in, your door was unlocked."

"Oh they're probably on my counter, I had a headache, so I rushed when entering."

"Okay, Imma take you to the car and then I'll come back and grab your things."

 She nods her head and I feel her lean onto me.

Walking her to the elevator, I can tell her energy level was decreasing every step she took. 

"C'mere,"

I pick her up and hold her bridal style. 

As I carry her out of the elevator I realize she's falling asleep, I don't want to wake her up but to get my car keys out I'll have to put her down.

"Hey, Y/n? I need you to get up, I have to put you down for a moment."

She doesn't budge,

"I'm sorry sweetheart you gotta get up."

I carefully place her down on her face, and she yawns, stretching her arms out. 

Unlocking the car, I open the door and wait until she's seated properly before leaving. 

I grab all her notebooks and bags, before taking one look around her apartment, I'm gonna have to come back another day and clean everything up.

Once back downstairs I put everything in the trunk and get into the driver seat, making sure we both have our seatbelts on and then starting the car and leaving. 

"Justin.....I, uhh, I jus wanted to say that I didn't mean to scare you or worry you. I feel like such an asshole for causing all this hassle, I just didn't know who else to call........ I really don't have anyone other than you or Nathan, at the moment. I, want, um, I hope you know how much you mean to me and how grateful I feel having you in my life. I'm sorry, I'm rambling, shit , uhh, um, sorry, fuck."

"Y/n?"

She nods and I continue, "I know you didn't have scaring me and worrying me in mind when you called, you needed help and you trusted me to be able to help you, that is enough to make me happy. I love the fact that you can come to me for help. And I'm so grateful to have you in my life aswell, trust me. You don't need to worry about offending me or that I think your problematic or an asshole, cause you're not. You're the exact opposite, so don't you dare think that way." 

We reached our house and I parked my car between Oli and Sebs. 

Walking over to the passenger side I open her door and hold my hand out to support her while she gets out. 

I walk her to the door and have her sit on the stair before getting her stuff. 

I open the door and put everything by the stairs before going back out side and helping Y/n.