Chapter 16 ~ SeCrEtS

Y/ns POV

"Hellloooooo, STARSSS! Welcome back to another video. Today we have a special guest joining us, please say hello to Y/n!" Oliver says to the camera.

Seb adds onto it with, "We're gonna be doing a 'Spending 24 Hours in a Pool" challenge and the loser has to buy each member one item from whatever store in the mall."

Everyone groaned at Sebs announcement, including me, cause damn cuh, me broke. All the boys added small bits and pieces, and then we got ready for the video.

Once we got outside, I took off my clothes and tried not to be self conscious but to be honest my thoughts were going wild. I fucking hate it, 'Your ugly, do them a favour and put ur shit back on. I feel bad for their eyes. Swimming suits are not meant for you.'

I shook my head trying to get rid of all the thoughts but it wouldn't work. For once, I just wanted to have fun and enjoy my time. Justin walks up to me, "Hey you okay?" I nod my head while looking at the boys doing stupid shit.

"Y/n?" I turn to look at him. "You look beautiful tonight." He says that and just walks away. My insides got all jittery and I had butterflies. This mf is gonna be the death of me, Jesus Christ.

My anxiety slows creeps away and I start to feel better. I go and sit by the pool side, dangling my legs in. "Y/nnnnnnnnnn!" I turn around, only to be met the the hard impact of skin on skin and the water.

"AHHHH!" I scream as I'm suddenly thrown into the water. I get myself to start floating before asking wtf the guys were doing. "So Justin was gonna- No- Then you fell- and Darren-Water- Wet."

"GUYS SHUT UP!" They all get quiet and I look at each boy individually, "Now, one person at a time. Explain." They all look at each other, probably trying to find who they should blame.

All of sudden everyone raises their arms and point at Darren. "IT WAS HIM!" They yell unusually in sync. I raise my eyebrows, "And why was it him?" This time Ryan answers,

"So technically, Reggie was playing with Justin, who fell into Oli, who pushed Seb, who tripped me, who hit Kane and caused him to tumble, who fell into Darren, who fell into you and made u fall into the water. And Darren isn't wet cause Kane caught him."

"It was technically Reggie's fault if you think of it." Darren adds, "DAYUM REGGIE YOU GON TAKE THAT?" Ryan says and Reggie replies with the ever so famous phrase, used by everyone, "You wanna fight cuh, square tf up bitchass."

"Damn, you guys are weird." I say and swim to a floaty they have in the corner. As I start to get into it, Régie joins me. "Cuh, you need some help? You look like u fucking struggling." He says with a laugh. "

"Bitch," I reply, and I try again, only to slip right off the floaty, "You know what? Some help sure sounds good right now." He nods his head and holds the floaty in place for me to get onto.

A little while later everyone's in the pool and they're doing some weird ass shit trying to get Ryan wet. Justin swims over to me and gets out of the water, before sitting down by me, on the concrete.

I splash some water on him and change positions on the floaty so my feet are in him direction and i can splash him some more. "Ahhh Y/n! Stop!" I chuckle and stop, only to stare up at him in awe. What's going on with me?

He opens his eyes and stares at me in displeasure, "Why you gotta do me like that? That's jus meannnnnn!" I'm full on laughing but I stop once I see him staring at me. Well more specifically my arms.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking down at my arms, only to realize somehow the foundation came
off. "Y/n," he breathes out, "Justin it's nothing, don't worry about it." I look away and cover my arms. I guess my secrets are out.