Chapter 27 ~ LiTtLe SiStEr

Regie's POV

I heard the door open and automatically thought Justin, but I heard another voice too. 

He was talking to someone, I was about to walk to the front to see who it was, when Justin walked into the living room and I was right, he wasn't alone. 

He had Y/n with him, wtf. 

She looked like she had gone through shit.

Mf had eye bags darker than her hair. 

"I'm okay, I swear, Justin, I can walk by myself. Stop worrying."

"No, you can't, Y/n."

"Yes I can."

"You wanna test it?"

"Yes."

"Okay,"

He removes his arms from around her, keeping them extended around her and she walks a couple of steps before tripping over herself and I quickly get up with my arms out to catch her but Justin wraps his arms around her torso, keeping her up. 

"I told you." Justins voice serious asf, mf never talks like that. 

"I guess,"

"Y/n? Hey! I didn't know you were coming over today!" Kane says as he runs down the stairs, jumping down the last couple of steps, almost slipping.

And the mf asks why he needs hip surgery. 

"Hi Kane! I didn't know I was coming over either." She sends a glare over to Justin, who ignores it and continues to drag her upstairs.  

"Y/n?"

"Kane?"

"Wanna watch Death Note with me later?"

"Fuck yea!"

I really wanna ask her whats wrong cause her smile doesn't reach her fucking eyes.

She don't look happy like she usually does. 

Justin looks so worried about her too.

They walk upstairs and I finna stop worrying about her, she got Justin. 

Wait, it's not like that.

She's like a little sister. 

I wanna help her. 

I sit back down and grab my phone, letting them take care of everything.